CI Shipping

Started by Deener27, 05/24/2017 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagfandaddy

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 6/30/2017  3:23 PM

Ok, so I ordered a box of CAO Consigliere from CI on Monday.  I paid an extra $10 for the CAO Flathead ashtray, which I think is pretty cool being both a car guy and a CAO fan.  Also, get a Zederkoff slim travel ashtray for free with promo code, so why not...

CAO ashtray is on backorder.  So I'm a little bummed, but then I see they are shipping the order in separate boxes, so ok, I'll get my cigars at least, right?  Been tracking a package all week and was excited for it to be delivered today.  Grab the package and think, how the hell did you fit a box of cigars in here?  They sent the stupid travel ashtray by itself!  WTF?  So the cigars, that are not backordered, still haven't been shipped.  GRRRR

Yeah, I'm done with CI
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cap10_Morgan

Went to smoke one of the Consigliere the other night and noticed a lot of them were split and cracked pretty bad.  Called them today and was surprised how nice they were and are sending me a new box today and shipping label for me to send mine back.  Said they would make a note to personally inspect the new box, etc etc.  Figured I'd come back here and mention the good along with the bad.  I liked the way they handled it.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

shakinghorizons

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 7/25/2017  1:51 PM

Went to smoke one of the Consigliere the other night and noticed a lot of them were split and cracked pretty bad.  Called them today and was surprised how nice they were and are sending me a new box today and shipping label for me to send mine back.  Said they would make a note to personally inspect the new box, etc etc.  Figured I'd come back here and mention the good along with the bad.  I liked the way they handled it.

That's the least they could do after the last few months of nonsense!

klamm143

Glad they responded favorably to you Jeff..........I've had 3 bad experiences over the past 5 months - none rectified satisfactorily...........I, also, am done with CI. Granted - I'm probably not a big customer in their eye - but I was giving them 150 - 200 dollars a month.......now that money goes to other suppliers and geeksters - where I do not have to deal with out of stock - backorders - screwed up orders - missing items - etc - oohhhhh yeah, long holds and hangups when dealing with customer service - not to mention their lack of responding to emails dealing with customer service issues. THEY do not seem to have a problem with taking you funds via CC or Debit Cards though......JMHO.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Olddog

Good that you got a good response from them.  I've had a few negative interactions with them so no longer do I deal with them.  Unless they do a 180 and clean up their act so not just one out of 5 says a good thing I will stay away from them.
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.