Need help to identify a cigar

Started by Heavy D, 07/23/2017 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heavy D

Hi, I'm trying to catalog my collection and I'm having trouble identifying one of the sticks.  I thought you all might be able to help.

The stick in question is a Gurkha with a dark madurai wrapper.  Mine is a perfecto but don't remember if they came in other shapes and sizes.  It was purchased in the spring of 2008.  The band is a "typical" Gurkha band except behind the warrior instead of being yellow gradient to red as it radiates outward, it is gold gradient to blue.  I will attach an image.

Thanks in advance for any help.

danb6177

Hello, yes an image would help greatly.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Heavy D

I tried to attach it but it's not posting.  Maybe because I'm new here?

amigodecigars

It has to be less than 100 Kb's.  did you start a photo album.  PM sent.  Check the "articles" page for help w/photos
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Heavy D

Quoteamigodecigars - 7/23/2017  1:02 PM

It has to be less than 100 Kb's.  did you start a photo album.  PM sent.  Check the "articles" page for help w/photos

Thanks, that did the trick.  I resized it and edited my original post.  The attachment is there now.

amigodecigars

Ron, the 3 attachments did not open for me.  Try replying to your post, type "here are the pics" and then before submitting...click on the box at the bottom that says "attach a file after posting".  You can attach multiple pics
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

nirab

I'd advise you to quickly head to the nearest toilet and flush that turd!  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

Quotenirab - 7/23/2017  4:01 PM  I'd advise you to quickly head to the nearest toilet and flush that turd!  :shy:

:lmao: NOW - dat's fun'nee rite dar - and I don't care who you are............ :lmao:

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Heavy D

QuoteStogieDad - 7/23/2017  6:15 PM

Check the Royal Brigade.

That looks like it.  Thanks for the help.

danb6177

QuoteStogieDad - 7/23/2017  10:15 PM

Check the Royal Brigade.

That's it, I looked around but could not find it. Well done man!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 7/23/2017  3:01 PM

I'd advise you to quickly head to the nearest toilet and flush that turd!  :shy:
:lmao:  :lmao:  :barfonyou:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.