Cigar Geeks FFL 2017 good luck everyone

Started by johncw, 07/27/2017 12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

Thanks Nirab.  Only one left is Raize and he hasn't logged on since October. I will continue to flood him with PMs and messages from NFL.com

nirab

Quotejohncw - 1/30/2018  12:52 PM

Thanks Nirab.  Only one left is Raize and he hasn't logged on since October. I will continue to flood him with PMs and messages from NFL.com

You are welcome John. I really appreciate the patience most of you have shown me during this delay in getting the prize packs out. Between then shop and my father, it has been challenging to say the least, but it feels good to get this taken care of. Looking forward to next season already!!

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BewareDaPenguin

Got Brian"s prize pack today! Thanks so much man! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nirab

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 1/31/2018  11:07 PM

Got Brian"s prize pack today! Thanks so much man! :thumbsup:

no pics, it didn't happen!!  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

klamm143

I got my pack in today.....THANKS Brian....nice sticks and hitchers. I'll be in touch to order up some hats and sticks soon.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

BewareDaPenguin

Brian's Prize Pack, sweet ashtray man thanks! Also a hitchhiker not pictured from a southern island  :biggrin:

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks again everyone I left feedback for all who sent sticks, if I forgot drop me a line and I will post feedback! Fun year! :smoker:

johncw

so I assume this means you got Michael's correct?  Only Raize who has been AWOL from the boards and any of the NFL.com emails I have sent. Hope he is ok but it is March now.

StogieDad

Quotejohncw - 3/13/2018  2:01 PM

so I assume this means you got Michael's correct?  Only Raize who has been AWOL from the boards and any of the NFL.com emails I have sent. Hope he is ok but it is March now.

Yes mine both delivered.  Thanks for running John!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.