Chief791
Hingle McCringleberry
Lambeaughinis
GronknamStyle
BamaStogieboys
Killers on the confluence
Morgan's Minions
Redneck Warriors

The draft will snake. I suggest you set up your first few rounds incase there are issues of logging on draft night.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Wow I've never gotten #1 pick n I've been doing fantasy for almost 20 years! Should be fun looking forward to another year! I prolly won't be able to make the draft but I believe my brother (IndyGopher) most of you know will most likely be drafting for me. :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

QuoteStogieDad - 8/29/2017  11:52 AM

ALRIGHT!!! LETS GO!!!

Can't wait... Kent will set up a google hangout for us!!!

05Venturer

Quotejohncw - 8/29/2017  11:10 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 8/29/2017  11:52 AM

ALRIGHT!!! LETS GO!!!

Can't wait... Kent will set up a google hangout for us!!!

I will use a different link than the normal Hangout. Will post it in this thread once it is live.
Good Luck all. :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Shukpaw

Good luck all.  I remember embarrassing myself a couple years doing this, but it was fun.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

chief791

I think I will not be home in time guys. Other commitments. I will probably be on auto pilot.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

klamm143

Gotta work tonight - I'll have computer access for draft - but not webcam for HERF.....................ENJOY - Good Luck.............I hope you all finish second.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

johncw

Cfickter

So my draft rating was as follows, looks like my work is done, giving the team owner a pay raise

BUILT ON A TREMENDOUS CLUSTER OF WIDEOUTS, KILLERS ON THE CONFLUENCE SHOULD BE A TOP TEAM
Draft Grade - A   
Proj Record - 10-3
Proj Finish - 3
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

QuoteCfickter - 8/30/2017  12:01 PM

So my draft rating was as follows, looks like my work is done, giving the team owner a pay raise

BUILT ON A TREMENDOUS CLUSTER OF WIDEOUTS, KILLERS ON THE CONFLUENCE SHOULD BE A TOP TEAM
Draft Grade - A   
Proj Record - 10-3
Proj Finish - 3

Always nice to see a good score!

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 8/30/2017  9:01 AM

Draft Grade - A   
Proj Record - 10-3
Proj Finish - 3

My Projection is as follows
Draft Grade - A+
Proj Record - 12-1
Proj Finish - 1

I will also be advising a raise for team owner  :biggrin:
Kent

johncw

Quote05Venturer - 8/30/2017  1:06 PM

QuoteCfickter - 8/30/2017  9:01 AM

Draft Grade - A   
Proj Record - 10-3
Proj Finish - 3

My Projection is as follows
Draft Grade - A+
Proj Record - 12-1
Proj Finish - 1

I will also be advising a raise for team owner  :biggrin:

Apparently the rest of us will suck!

BewareDaPenguin

I got a B or a C I think might as well just give up now :cry:

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

johncw

Finally got a chance to resize the picture... Here are the cigars I'm putting up this year. Again you can either send them to me or just post up a picture of you are offering so everyone knows the stakes of the winnings  :biggrin:

Two weeks are almost in the books.

BewareDaPenguin

Nice sticks I'm gonna get mine mailed out soon :smoker:

johncw

FYI if anyone is planning to send cigars I will be out of town 10/8 - 10/20.

Cap10_Morgan

Quotejohncw - 10/2/2017  11:55 AM  FYI if anyone is planning to send cigars I will be out of town 10/8 - 10/20.

Good to know.  I was waiting on some, then waiting on payday and was about to send them out.  I'll go ahead and wait til 10/20 and send them then.

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

nirab

I can't remember if I sent mine or not... :shades:  :confused:  :lmao: I'm old... :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Quotenirab - 10/2/2017  6:15 PM

I can't remember if I sent mine or not... :shades:  :confused:  :lmao: I'm old... :lmao:

I have not received any cigars yet. i will post them when I get them.

Cfickter

Have mine ready but will hold back so they arrive after the 20th
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.