Cigar Geeks FFL 2017 good luck everyone

Started by johncw, 07/27/2017 12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

You can ship to me whenever ready. No further work trips planned and I'll be home over Thanksgiving.

BewareDaPenguin

I'll get mine packed up and shipped don't think I be doing any celebrating this year lol :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

Quotejohncw - 11/6/2017  11:17 PM

You can ship to me whenever ready. No further work trips planned and I'll be home over Thanksgiving.
Sounds good. Mine will go out this week
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cap10_Morgan

I'll get mine in the mail this week also.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Cap10_Morgan

1Z6V7308P291430721 (UPS) on its way.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

05Venturer

Sticks are en route
USPS  9405503699300128655174
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

Thanks guys I'll keep my eyes out for the packages.

johncw

Just received a couple of prize packs for the league... Thank you both for the hitchhikers. It's greatly appreciated.

Only a couple of more weeks left in the regular season so if you are going to get your cigars to me now would be the time. If not please post a picture of the cigars you are putting up.

johncw

Thank you Chuck for sending your cigars.

BewareDaPenguin

Oh crap I keep forgetting I'll get them out man sorry :smoker:

johncw

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 11/17/2017  9:32 AM

No worries just trying to save you guys some postage is all.

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejohncw - 11/20/2017  9:23 PM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 11/17/2017  9:32 AM

No worries just trying to save you guys some postage is all.

I dropped mine off at the PO today finally! Thanks! :smoker:

johncw

Congrats to Lammy Lambinos. He won the regular season.

Please send your special cigar to him unless you are still going to send me all the cigars. Please keep in mind the regular season is over and there are only 3 playoffs weeks. Get the prize packs to me or go ahead and ship the special one to Lammy and save the rest until we get the playoff winner.

Thanks,

John

johncw

Thank you Adam for the Flatbed. These are the cigars that Adam is putting up as a prize.

05Venturer

Looks like we have nearly 2/3 of the League that hasn't sent in cigars????  :confused:  :confused:
Kent

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejohncw - 12/5/2017  12:38 PM

Congrats to Lammy Lambinos. He won the regular season.

Please send your special cigar to him unless you are still going to send me all the cigars. Please keep in mind the regular season is over and there are only 3 playoffs weeks. Get the prize packs to me or go ahead and ship the special one to Lammy and save the rest until we get the playoff winner.

Thanks,

John

Congrats Reece! Great season! What a tight race all the way to the last game for playoff spots! Good luck to all that are still in, and thanks again to everyone for a fun season of ups and downs as goes fantasy football lol, but I've always enjoyed playing in this league with everyone! :thumbsup:

johncw

klamm143 cigars have arrived. Which I will be sending at one of your's back. Thank you for the bodyguards they are greatly appreciated.

johncw

I received Kerry's end today. The Plasencia is the regular season winner. Thank you for the Henshaw and PB5 Kerry.

jharrisx5

I'm tardy also but will get them out asap....Smurfs honor
Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten.  I was gonna ship both at the same time in two weeks, since he may win both.  That OK?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Sure have one of my best weeks and not playing anyone!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

chief791

Will ship after the championship game. I didn't forget. Very hectic for Me right now.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

johncw

I understand. Its up to everyone...finals are this week and i want to ship out on tuesday since I'll be out of town until the new year. If you havent shipped yet please plan on shipping to the winners yourself.

Good luck this weekend.

05Venturer

Congrats to Adam from the 1st loser, LOL  

Another fun season everyone.  :biggrin:
Kent

Cfickter

Congrats Adam, well done
As for my team I fired everyone except the owner, not his fault!, will start next year from scratch!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.