Niagara Falls

Started by tfkirk, 07/28/2017 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfkirk

Any Geek know any good lounges to have a cigar on the Canadian side of the Falls, even on the US side I need a passport anyway to travel back and forth every day to smoke but am willing to do it. Can only look at the falls for so many days.

Thanks in advance,

Kirk
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

amigodecigars

Si to Evan for me....http://www.cigarsniagara.com/          

4536 Queen St. Dr. Evan Apostolakis <cigarsniagara@gmail.com>

Niagara Falls

289-296-5779

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

quickme

Cigar experience mentioned by John is a good place to visit.  Sadly there are no lounges or anywhere you can smoke indoors in Niagara.  I think there are a few places in Buffalo you can go to but I've never been.   Have a good time and tell Evan, Nick said hello also.

McBryde

Look forward to spending too much $$ for cigars if you buy in Canada!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Vroomp

Evan does have a nice selection of Cuban cigars,although a bit pricey by our standards and like Niki says there's no smoking inside in any lounge in Canada, however I did find a great porch that "allowed" smoking at Mr. Cappuccinos at the end of Queen Street where some cigar friendly guys tend to hang out in the evenings. I sat with them and smoked cigars until almost midnight~!  Buffalo Cigars has an awesome lounge~! Brand new and a huge selection but their prices were a bit high.  Try Virgil Avenue Cigars in Buffalo for better prices.......
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tfkirk

Thanks guys heading out Monday.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.