Today's Smoke - August 2017

Started by benchjockey, 08/01/2017 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Caldwell Eastern Standard Robusto
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Flatbed Panacea White Bolt
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

prican_2000

Patoro (I was told it was from the previous owner or some sorts of Davidoff)
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

StogieDad

Herrera Esteli Norteno Petite Corona
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

benchjockey

New World Connecticut by AJ Fernandez Toro
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

A. Flores Serie Privada Capa Habano and a Southern Draw Cigars Quick Draw Pennsylvania Short Panatela
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

klamm143

Bahia Blu B500 (5 x 50, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

Smoking an IDK #10, pretty good stick!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

appollo

Olddog

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

benchjockey

La Palina Nicaragua Oscuro Toro

BrockDB

Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Sungrown Epicure
- Brock

"Some people meditate; I smoke cigars..." - Ron Perlman

SKOL VIKINGS!

MacMac

Drew Estate Undercrown Gran Toro, NIC (6 x 52, NIC)
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Brlesq

Tatuaje T110 (Thermonuclear)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tfkirk

Rough day in Pa today had enough time to cut the grass, and then WOW 60 MPH winds , hail, and torrential rain. Finally got in a Black Works Studio Rorschach quick half hour smoke.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

prican_2000

A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

headfirst

2016 Las Calaveras Robusto.  Very very nice.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Maduro (4 x 49, DR)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

05Venturer

A.J. Fernandez New World (Nicaraguan wrapper) Navegante
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Olddog

Last night a Maya Selva Flor de Selva and this morning a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Cfickter

Cfickter

benchjockey

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.