This makes me want to puke~!

Started by Vroomp, 08/03/2017 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

isn't it funny that luncheon meat and other type processed foods are listed as a type one carcinogen but they serve it up at schools all day. meanwhile a cigar or a bowl of two requires Federal intervention to save us from ourselves...

PETE314

Well in the case of the cello...where seller take it off the box, etc...Those would only be Brick and Mortar establishments...and in those cases...you would have the "sign" to inform the client...which will be a joke to those going into a cigar shop.  I mean do they actually think people go into a cigar shop on the fence about whether they should by a cigar...and then they will see the sign and think...."you know...this is not a good idea..."
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

amigodecigars

Pete and Toby are right-on.  I hope that putting them on the cello works. Yesterday at the factory I talked with the owner about warning labels and he mentioned Europe and Asia and made the comment that cigar smokers will ignore them.  But he is more concerned about the manufacturing of cigars, not the artwork on the boxes.  Why doesn't the gubmint require warning labels on "adult beverages?"  Pictures of drunk drivers, car crashes, cirrhosis of the liver, etc.  So again, contact your representative-senators.  Sen. Marco Rubio is on our side......................https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

CoreyMacLeod

QuoteOlddog - 8/5/2017  12:24 PM

Are they going to require all this crap on a single stick?  What if I buy one or two sticks from a site, are they going to require all this frackin wording be put on a per stick basis or on boxes only?  I like the idea of wrapping boxes in cello and putting the sticker on that so when you rip off the cello it is no longer seen.

I agree.  Big Brother is over-reaching.
No Signature Necessary.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.