McGregor vs Mayweather BET

Started by shakinghorizons, 08/25/2017 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

damn! sorry about that dude!

Brlesq

Hope that you are OK Colin.  Don't worry about the cigars, take care of the important stuff!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Shukpaw

Quoteshakinghorizons - 9/1/2017  9:56 PM

Just so everyone doesn't think I forgot about this - I had promised to get the winnings out this week. Unfortunately my vehicle was totaled tonight - driver turned in front of me (failed to yield) and the rest is history. I promise to get them out next week when I return to work.

We are just glad you are okay enough to tell us about the accident.

I was actually hoping McGregor would win.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

BewareDaPenguin

Wow man I hope everyone is ok, car accidents are scary man! I echo take care of the important things, don't worry the cigars can wait not a big deal.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

jharrisx5

Dammit....I want my cigars right now...

Obviously, it's a bad joke...so glad you're ok,bro...I bet you're sore!  Take care, rest up, and deal with the small stuff later.
Puff Puff Give....

shakinghorizons

Back and neck aches this morning yet, but otherwise okay! My daughter (2 y/o) isn't complaining about anything hurting thankfully and was up running around and playing as usual yesterday!

danb6177

Glad to hear you guys are ok man
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

shakinghorizons

Cigars will be headed out this week.

We were just notified that the driver may not have insurance.......or a drivers license. GREAT!

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteshakinghorizons - 9/11/2017  12:15 PM

We were just notified that the driver may not have insurance.......or a drivers license. GREAT!

When I got in my accident 2 years ago the kid that hit me didn't have insurance either, it was a nightmare for me I had a lot going on etc. so I'm sorry to hear that I can relate. I'm hoping everybody is doing ok tho in your family. That's the most important thing, although eating the deductible was hard for me too, they sent me a letter a year later saying they "failed to receive any money but if they did they would be in contact with me" I'm not holding my breath. Hope yours works out better bro, but I'm glad nobody got seriously injured man

Brlesq

Quoteshakinghorizons - 9/11/2017  10:15 AM

If you get the police report and he was clearly at fault, there is no reason why you can't sue him for the accident. Maybe a law firm would take the case on a contingency fee basis. Always best to get a local attorneys advice first though before you proceed. Just be relatively certain that the driver has some assets and/or a job, because you can't get blood out of a rock!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Shukpaw

QuoteBrlesq - 9/11/2017  4:36 PM

If you get the police report and he was clearly at fault, there is no reason why you can't sue him for the accident. Maybe a law firm would take the case on a contingency fee basis. Always best to get a local attorneys advice first though before you proceed. Just be relatively certain that the driver has some assets and/or a job, because you can't get blood out of a rock!

I have won a couple judgements in my life that I have then not seen one cent from.  I would have been better off just saving the court and lawyer fees.  In Washington State we are required by law to carry insurance if we drive.  That being said many don't, and most of us still carry uninsured motorist insurance.  I hope it works out for you.

shakinghorizons

QuoteBrlesq - 9/11/2017  4:36 PM

The rock in this case is 20 years old and lives with mommy and daddy in a single-wide trailer, purchased for 64k in 2008. This rock has no blood I'm afraid.

shakinghorizons

QuoteShukpaw - 9/12/2017  2:22 PM

I have won a couple judgements in my life that I have then not seen one cent from.  I would have been better off just saving the court and lawyer fees.  In Washington State we are required by law to carry insurance if we drive.  That being said many don't, and most of us still carry uninsured motorist insurance.  I hope it works out for you.

Same law here - uninsured motorist insurance is doing the investigation currently.

shakinghorizons

Cigars are FINALLY packed up and headed to the PO today - I greatly apologize for extremely long delay!

shakinghorizons

Fort Myers, FL - 9500112253167261106792
Seattle, WA - 9500112253167261106808
Moline, IL - 9500112253167261106815
Slingerlands, NY - 9500112253167261106822
Valley Springs, CA - 9500112253167261106839

Looks like they are all scheduled to land Thursday!

Brlesq

Nice 5 pack received today!  Will post picture later.

Thanks again, Colin!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

shakinghorizons

Looks like they have all landed or will be delivered today!

jharrisx5

Got mine... An awesome selection!

Puff Puff Give....

shakinghorizons

Quotejharrisx5 - 9/22/2017  2:47 PM

Got mine... An awesome selection!

Thanks for commenting Jason - picture didn't work though. I've just been posting links to the picture instead of trying to figure out the script of the day.

shakinghorizons

BewareDaPenguin

Got mine yesterday! Great prize pack man wow! Thanks so much!

shakinghorizons

Box code is UME DIC 11 on the Fonseca No. 1

jharrisx5

I've enjoyed one of those before with the same code and date... Very yummy
Puff Puff Give....

Shukpaw

Got mine today.   :dancing:   Same as the ones Beware da Penguin got.  Which is a good thing.  See his picture above.  Awesome selection.  5 cigars I have never had in my collection before, and I am looking forward to trying.  I am curios about the JO Colonial.

Awesome prize pack, Man.  If McGregor had hit this hard, he would have won the fight.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.