Today's Smoke - August 2017

Started by benchjockey, 08/01/2017 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Roma Craft Aquitaine Knuckledragger
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Olddog

Camacho American Barrel-Aged Toro
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

CarlosoftHUN

Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

headfirst

Revisiting partagas black today.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Last night during the Geek FFB draft - #1 was a Roma Craft CroMagnon Cranium

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Last night during the Geek FFB draft - #2 was a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amore

StogieDad

Tatuaje Cojonu Broadleaf 2012
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Savonian

StogieDad

A quite old Anejo 46.  Not just for holidays!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Olddog

Drew. Estate Florida Sun Grown Toro
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

MacMac

Drew Estate Nivana Cameroon Selection Corona Gorda
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

klamm143

Xikar HC Series Habano Colorado Perfecto (5.3 x 60, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008 (Cameroon) Churchill (6.8 x 50, NIC)......times 2.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Olddog

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.