Today's Smoke - September 2017

Started by Olddog, 09/01/2017 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Had a Davidoff Special R this AM and a Fuente Don Carlos Personal Reserve tonight pre-game
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

CoreyMacLeod

Started with a Padilla Batch 7.  Started off a bit harsh, but finished up nicely.  Now for the G.A.R. Opium.
No Signature Necessary.

CoreyMacLeod

And now for some maduro that is naked.  Not sure where it is from, but it is starting off just fine.
No Signature Necessary.

Olddog

Liga Privada T52 ... always a great smoke!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

tjm0831

Viaje 50/50 Red Label No.2 Tor

Cfickter

Smoke N' Guns Connecticut Toro
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DonM

Liga Privada #9 robusto as always a good one

"The Curmudgeon"

appollo

Olddog

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Roma Craft CroMagnon Anthropology

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

klamm143

Padilla Series '68 Black Bear Double Toro (6 x 60, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

I should probably have 5 cigars tonight for each TD the Bruins were down by, but I stuck with just two new ones to me:  Kristoff GC and a Tatuaje Tatoo.  Ah, what a night!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Olddog

Crowned Head Jericho Hill Lancero

tjm0831

appollo

tjm0831

E.P. Carrillo La Historia Regalias D'Celia

Cfickter

Cfickter

itompkins

Me: Camacho Corojo (2013 Reblend Red Label) Toro Maduro

Wife: Camacho Criollo Corona

Cfickter

Roma Craft CroMagnon Cranium

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

Gurkha/ K. Hansotia & Co. Black Dragon Robusto (4.25 x 52, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.