Today's Smoke - September 2017

Started by Olddog, 09/01/2017 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olddog

Cornelius & Anthony Venganza Silencer
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

ninfiction

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon
This is not the admin you're looking for...

pferg

klamm143

Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008 (Cameroon) Churchill (6.8 x 50, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

2nd........Romeo y Julieta House of Capulet Robusto (5 x 54, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

CarlosoftHUN

De Olifant Panarillo, and Hacienda Veracruz Robusto
Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

tjm0831

Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Pony

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

StogieDad

Crowned Heads 729 Calloway Ln
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Oliva Master Blend III Robusto
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

Padron 1964 Anniversary Diplomatico Maduro
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

RDF

RoMa Craft Tobac Neanderthal HN
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Cigar&Coffee

MusicCity

Roma Craft Intemperance Intrigue

klamm143

Esteban Carreras Connecticut (12 Year aged) Belicoso (6.25 x 52, HON)
Kevin R. Lamm

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Hot Stuff x

Guayacan by Noel Rojas.  I don't know what particular blend it was, but it was pretty damn good.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

StogieDad

Viaje Late Harvest Hang Time
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Olddog

AF Chateau Fuente Double Chateau Fuente
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

klamm143

Brick House Robusto Fumas (5 x 54, NIC)
Kevin R. Lamm

Gustoff

Not sure what it is, but it is tasty! Received in a blind trade.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Silverstix

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.