Life Can Really Be Cruel Sometimes......

Started by Silverstix, 09/20/2017 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

QuoteVroomp - 9/23/2017  4:23 PM

I feel your pain~! 

Spent four hours today doing plumbing repairs at home including a new expansion tank, PRV on the water heater, and ice maker valve for the fridge downstairs that failed last night and left a sizeable puddle in the garage.......  Fun times~! :sad:

Just glad the ice maker valve failed last night since I was prepared to repair the other items this morning even though I had to make an extra trip to HD for more parts. I would have hated to do more repairs tomorrow~!

It's always something.  Always.  I guess the more life experience I get, the more I realize there's things I can't control....just gotta hang in there and take 'em as they come, right?  This must be why adults are allowed to buy alcohol!

Silverstix

So, today I put my down payment on a used 2017 Kia Rio from Hertz.  It has 23k miles on, practically a brand new car.  The price is good, about 30% lower than everything I've seen on dealer websites.  Very excited about it, I did my research and in the compact class this car got real good reviews.  Looking forward to having it for a while!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.