Dusting off the old account/getting back into cigars!

Started by Vanilla Gorilla, 09/12/2017 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanilla Gorilla

QuoteShukpaw - 9/14/2017  4:55 PM  Are you still doing Movember?  About easing back into it; I had my first 6 60 in a couple years, a couple days ago.  I knocked it out in an hour 45.  No problem.  I get up from my chair and I'm like wait a minute.  I'm driving over to pick my kid up from school and I think I'm going to get sick.  I took a day off and I'm having a nice normal sized torpedo today.  Take it easy.  That nicotine will sneak up on you from behind and it knows Crav Maga.

Yes and no! We don't do the growing the moustache anymore, but instead we donate portions of sales to the cause directly. My wife and I opened a shaving/grooming company in 2014 and each year we do something leading into and all of the month of November. We donate our funds raised directly to local initiatives. Being a small business we wanted to be able to donate directly to the community that supports us and found this was the best way to do it. Each year we pick a specific direction to go with our donations, this year is mental health and is going to a local clinic which is famous for their ability to diagnose and efficiently treat PTSD.

As for the smokes I remember learning a hard lesson about that back in Feb of this year when we were visiting Puerto Rico! I smoked my first Davidoff cigar and got completely levelled by it. Great smoke, but i needed a solid nap after it was done! 

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.