Hey it's another pass...but it's my first time being a mod

Started by ninfiction, 07/07/2017 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 11/16/2017  9:50 AM

A nice little (but not small) surprise awaited me when I opened up the box!  thanks Brian, Awesome stuff.  BTW I proudly wear the Roma Craft Whore banner (like you!)

q 

q 

and the minion goes KERBLAM!!! Enjoy em all my brother!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

QuoteCfickter - 11/17/2017  6:59 AM

Ok, sorry for the delay.  P&Ts done and transitioned, on its way to Sconieland!
thanks for organizing and letting me play

Thanks Chuck!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Pass landed in Sconnie yesterday. Will get P&T's done and figure out when Brian and I can get together to hand it off.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

appollo

I've been watching it to see when Kent transitioned it so I could get my puts and takes done.Sneaky bugger. :-)

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 11/22/2017  1:02 PM

I've been watching it to see when Kent transitioned it so I could get my puts and takes done.Sneaky bugger. :-)
I will try to get them done tonight Stephen then it's all you buddy.  :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

He still has the box. He and I are only an hour apart though so it's pretty much home  :dancing:

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 11/22/2017  1:49 PM

I will try to get them done tonight Stephen then it's all you buddy.  :thumbsup:

Mission accomplished.
Virtually all yours Apollo  :biggrin:
Kent

appollo

Quote05Venturer - 11/22/2017  6:32 PM

Quote05Venturer - 11/22/2017  1:49 PM

Mission accomplished.
Virtually all yours Apollo  :biggrin:
Thank you very much sir.There are certainly some interesting choices. :dancing:

Brlesq

This is one of the longest passes ever! I blame the moderator  :snoring:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

QuoteBrlesq - 11/22/2017  9:10 PM

I blame that a-hole too...total dick.

ninfiction

QuoteBrlesq - 11/22/2017  9:10 PM

I blame that a-hole too...total dick.

appollo

Brian,my puts are on the way.Thanks for having me. :-)

ninfiction

Quoteappollo - 11/24/2017  12:26 PM

Brian,my puts are on the way.Thanks for having me. :-)

Great puts! I'll get your takes boxed up today and in the mail in the morning.

I haven't gone through the box yet, picked it from Kent this morning. Thank you everyone!

ninfiction

Stephen, Your puts showed up today. I think you might have stuck an extra or 2 in there....Thank you very much brother!

Looks like you takes are waiting to be picked up. Let me know if they got knocked on their way.

klamm143

That Stephen................he's sneaky like that.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

Brian the sticks arrived today all in great shape.I thought I was sneaky,I have nothing on you brother.Brian hooked me up with some great extras that I've been wanting to try. :-)

nirab

Quoteappollo - 12/5/2017  7:43 PM

Brian the sticks arrived today all in great shape.I thought I was sneaky,I have nothing on you brother.Brian hooked me up with some great extras that I've been wanting to try. :-)

pics??? :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Quotenirab - 12/5/2017  5:55 PM

Quoteappollo - 12/5/2017  7:43 PM

pics??? :shades:

You're too quick to the draw....must be a Texas thing

You're welcome Stephen, couldn't leave empty slots in the bags could I...

Thank you to everyone that participated. The pass has been closed and everyone should have gotten their points.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.