I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 3) Started Oct 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 10/11/2017 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote from Gary aka headfirst. Thank you brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

BrockDB

Trying my first La Palina Classic generously sent to me from Dan (danb6177). Thanks again brother .
- Brock

"Some people meditate; I smoke cigars..." - Ron Perlman

SKOL VIKINGS!

Cap10_Morgan

I've waited 6 months since I received a 2005 Camacho Liberty from vroomp.  I saved it for Veteran's Day and celebrated in style.  So how do you beat celebrating Veteran's Day like that?  How about my son swearing in with the Marines on the field at halftime during the Jaguars game?  Thanks for the incredible experience, Brad!  This is a weekend I will never forget!

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Vroomp

Sounds like an awesome weekend for you & you are quite welcome, but the bigger question is............  How was that 12 year old cigar~?

And yes Brian,,,, I am home already~! 

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteVroomp - 11/12/2017  4:50 PM  

Sounds like an awesome weekend for you & you are quite welcome, but the bigger question is............  How was that 12 year old cigar~?

And yes Brian,,,, I am home already~! 

It was great!  Just remembered to post my review.  Been a busy weekend actually.  It was actually really weird how the 2nd half seemed to transition in the exact opposite way of the first half.  So with the vitola getting thicker, the tastes changed, but as it grew thinner, they changed right back.  It was really quite freaky, lol.  I'm sure I was pretty biased though.  It was like sleeping with a supermodel...even if she was bad in bed, I wouldn't know because I couldn't wipe the grin off my face, hahaha.

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

danb6177

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Master Blends given by austinMike. My first masterblend, Great smoke!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

ninfiction

Ezra Zion The Raven from my Secret Santa Randy - RDF

yeah yeah I'm working through a backlog of gifted smokes....
This is not the admin you're looking for...

danb6177

H. Upmann Magnum 46 given by AustinMike. This was a great smoke, thanx very much!
-----

AustinMike

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

I am enjoying a Roma C raft CroMagnon Slobberknocker given to me by nirab!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Southern Draw Cigars Rose of Sharon Toro  courtesy nirab
Kent

05Venturer

Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie A (9.25 x 50, NIC) courtesy my buddy across the river ninfiction.
Thanks brother
Kent

ninfiction

Viaje Farmer Bill Hatchet (7 x 52) Secret Santa 2 years ago from Bruce - Brlesq also wearing the sweet Elf hat I also got in the package

headfirst

Partagas Black Corona courtesy of Millarddj from the Christmas carol contest a couple years ago.  With 2 years of age it is a fantastic smoke, from a fantastic botl.
-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Putting up a few Christmas Lights with a CAO Escaparate Columbia Corona Gorda from my good buddy Chuck :thumbsup:
Kent

DRuff

Fuente Opus X 20th Anniversary Believe 5"3/4 X 52 from my buddy Eric at my local B&M, received it on my birthday in October. Amazing smoke !

05Venturer

Kent

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

ninfiction

BG Meyer Standard Issue Toro - Sent to me in a PIF from Stephen - Appollo 2 years ago

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.