I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 3) Started Oct 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 10/11/2017 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 9/30/2019  10:36 PM

S+R Lancero handed to me by Nirab this weekend.  Awesome! Thank you

I knew you would like this one! Great hanging out with ya this weekend, looking forward to next time!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Brlesq

I had an awesome UF-13 tonight handed to me by Daniel (KidMontana) this past weekend. Thanks!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Partagas 1845 Series Double Corona from Denner - David for my Bday bomb. Thanks brother!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tuck0411

Quoteninfiction - 9/23/2019  5:42 PM

Espinosa Comfortably Numb that I recieved in a bomb this summer from Todd - tuck0411. Thank you sir!

Guess I should start looking at this thread once in awhile...  You're welcome, Brian, glad you liked it.   :smoker2:
Todd

"Those sticks won't smoke themselves..." -- OZZ

MusicCity

appollo

headfirst

Southern Draw Jacob's ladder Lancero from Nirab in the 2018 secret Santa exchange.  Thanks bud, very nice stick!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Partagas 1845 Series Crystal from Michael[Stogiedad] thank you good stick

ninfiction

Tatuaje The Micheal from Bruce - Brlesq in a PIF - Thank you sir!

headfirst

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon perfecto from nirab my secret Santa last year
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

Quoteheadfirst - 10/26/2019  1:55 AM

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon perfecto from nirab my secret Santa last year

Great cigar!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

Bolivar Cofradia No. 654 (Fuerte) courtesy Byron
Thanks brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro Chisel CRA Exclusive 2012 - from Bruce aka Brlesq for a Wishlist PIF back in 2015.

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 11/7/2019  8:05 PM

La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro Chisel CRA Exclusive 2012 - from Bruce aka Brlesq for a Wishlist PIF back in 2015.

Sent in 2015??  So we can expect that the "Test" bomb I just sent you will be smoked around 2023?   :lmao:  :lmao:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ninfiction

QuoteBrlesq - 11/7/2019  8:18 PM

Quoteninfiction - 11/7/2019  8:05 PM

Sent in 2015??  So we can expect that the "Test" bomb I just sent you will be smoked around 2023?   :lmao:  :lmao:

I have a problem with not smoking cigars i deem as special, you're comment yesterday hit home. I might get hit by a bus tomorrow...

I have several more that i know for sure you have sent me. I'm a hoarder of the highest level.

Beegerply

Liberty 2017 and a Mi Barrio both giving to me by Pete thank you sir both were great.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

headfirst

L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp courtesy of Vroomp, I think in a PIF.  Very nice smoke after 3 years of aging!  Thanks Brad!
-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

I enjoyed a 2007 Camacho Liberty given to me by Brlesq
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

Smoked a Warp La Hacienda Superiores supplied by Michael[Stogiedad].in the 2018 Birthday pass.Thank you I really enjoyed it. :-)

05Venturer

Partagas (Cuban) Culebras courtesy Emerson years ago  :dancing:  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Brlesq

Southern Draw Jacob's Ladder Lancero courtesy of Kid Montana. Great!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ninfiction

Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch No. 3 from Bruce- Brlesq. Another from a Wishlist PIF back in 2015

Bruce I think I have 1 more from that PIF...I will smoke it this week.

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 11/17/2019  8:40 PM

Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch No. 3 from Bruce- Brlesq. Another from a Wishlist PIF back in 2015

Bruce I think I have 1 more from that PIF...I will smoke it this week.

attaboy . . .  :thumbsup:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ninfiction

Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch No. 1 Also from Bruce - Brlesq from that Wishlist PIF back in 2015

A #1!!! From 2006. The contest may be over but I'm not going to die before I get to smoke em dammit.

Thank you Bruce!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.