I'm enjoying a ... given to me by ... (Part 3) Started Oct 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 10/11/2017 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 12/6/2019  9:54 PM

Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch No. 1 Also from Bruce - Brlesq from that Wishlist PIF back in 2015

A #1!!! From 2006. The contest may be over but I'm not going to die before I get to smoke em dammit.

Thank you Bruce!

Life is too short and unpredictable. Glad you finally enjoyed it brother.  Beautiful plume crystals on that one!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Drew Estate Undercrown Sungrown Flying Pig courtesy bstessl. Thanks brother  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Adwinistrator

Thanks Brian (ninfiction)!  This Illusione H-Town Lancero was a fantastic smoke!

ninfiction

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/16/2019  9:56 PM

Thanks Brian (ninfiction)!  This Illusione H-Town Lancero was a fantastic smoke!

Excellent! Glad you enjoyed it.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Viaje Leaded 2014 from Brlesq - Bruce for winning his "test" contest.

Brlesq

My Christmas Day smoke is a Davidoff Winston Churchill The Late Hour Churchill sent to me by nickthafish in my Secret Santa.  Thanks, Nick!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Adwinistrator

Brian (ninfiction), fantastic Tat you sent me...  I really appreciated this one.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Kman

Don Carlos God of Fire Anniversario 2010 thanks to my Secret Santa Stogiedad. Thanks brother!!!! Can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year while still having my clothes on!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

arrow34

Sin compromiso thanks to Gary/headfirst! New year's stick

Sorry for the drunk post thanking Ryan. Should have been Gary! Toooo much scotch and wine.

headfirst

Quotearrow34 - 12/31/2019  9:38 PM

Sin compromiso thanks to Ryan/adwinistrator! New year's stick

Hmmm...   :shades:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

QuoteKman - 12/31/2019  7:18 PM

Don Carlos God of Fire Anniversario 2010 thanks to my Secret Santa Stogiedad. Thanks brother!!!! Can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year while still having my clothes on!

Cheers bro!  Happy New Year!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

Quoteheadfirst - 1/1/2020  3:29 AM

Quotearrow34 - 12/31/2019  9:38 PM

Sin compromiso thanks to Ryan/adwinistrator! New year's stick

Hmmm...   :shades:

Sorry buddy!  Thank you sir for the sin compromiso, was a great stick!

headfirst

Ha ha no worries Ed, couldn't resist, glad you enjoyed it!  Happy New Year!
-Charles Spurgeon

ninfiction

Partagas (Cuban) Lusitanias from Bruce for Toys for Tots. Box code AOL Oct 12. Damn fine. Thank you!

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 1/4/2020  10:25 PM

Partagas (Cuban) Lusitanias from Bruce for Toys for Tots. Box code AOL Oct 12. Damn fine. Thank you!

:thumbsup:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

Alec Bradley Prensado Lost Art courtesy Ninfiction (and the Packers)
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

Warped Series Grand Reserva 1988 given to me by Deener as part of his Indy 500 contest.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Adwinistrator

Thanks again for the fantastic New Years smoke, Ed!

arrow34

QuoteAdwinistrator - 1/6/2020  11:54 PM

Thanks again for the fantastic New Years smoke, Ed!

My pleasure!  How was it? My second stick is still in one of reach ins.

headfirst

An "old!" La Aurora perfecto from nirab.  Enjoyable, thanks bud!
-Charles Spurgeon

Adwinistrator

Quotearrow34 - 1/7/2020  10:01 AM

My pleasure!  How was it? My second stick is still in one of reach ins.

It was very good.  Nice flavors, but fairly consistent throughout.  Really appreciated it!

StogieDad

HVC Edicion Especial 2018 Toro courtesy Kid Montana in my Secret Santa
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

arrow34

E.p. Carrillo encore courtesy of headfirst/Gary, thank you sir.

arrow34

Rd 2 surrogates skull breakers thanks again headfirst.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.