Bombed by Longhorn

Started by danb6177, 10/30/2017 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

Nice looking pipe! And cigars to boot!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

Jay'D

I've been thinking about venturing into the pipe arena but don't know where to start.
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

danb6177

QuoteJay'D - 11/21/2017  1:22 PM

I've been thinking about venturing into the pipe arena but don't know where to start.

A Missouri meerschaum cob. I chose a legend. And charter hall. That's where I started. Carter hall is easy to smoke
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ninfiction

Quotedanb6177 - 11/21/2017  1:36 PM

QuoteJay'D - 11/21/2017  1:22 PM

A Missouri meerschaum cob. I chose a legend. And charter hall. That's where I started. Carter hall is easy to smoke

Exactly this, and all for like $10
This is not the admin you're looking for...

AustinMike

Longhorn?  Is there a fellow Longhorn on these boards??  HOOK 'EM!!

CoreyMacLeod

No Signature Necessary.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.