Pay It Forward Mystery 5pk Pass IV

Started by nirab, 11/10/2017 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinMike

My puts and takes.  Takes on the left and puts on the right.

AustinMike

Brian, I'll bring the box up to the shop tomorrow.

ninfiction

Is that the end? Been a long journey for this one. Great pass Brian and well done everyone with the PIFs
This is not the admin you're looking for...

AustinMike

Absolutely!  I need to post a pic of the fiver that apollo sent me.  A few I've never had, so looking forward to those.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Did this bad ass pass make it to the final destination??
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

It has made the trip around the country. Once I get done with lawyers, I'll post my pics. I will submit positive feedback for y'all as well... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Received the parcel today Brian ,I will get the pictures posted in the next couple days.Thanks for the great sticks Terry and Brian for the extra goodies. :dancing:

appollo

Here are the pictures of the great PIF Terry sent ,thanks so much brother for the great selection.The other picture is of the great goodies bag that Brian set as a tag along.Thanks a ton brother. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.