Started by nirab, 11/10/2017 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

Great start. I see Don's whining is in top form as always.  :lmao:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

appollo

DonM

Quotenirab - 2/4/2018  2:13 PM

Pass is transitioned. Postage was $8 for me...use your employee discount! I'm happy you like your 5pk!

The 5 er was awesome!  I am a bit curious about the 1 cigar with the ribbon on it, never seen one!

And no I do not get an employee discount  :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Quotemillarddj - 2/4/2018  2:39 PM

Great start. I see Don's whining is in top form as always.  :lmao:

I am offended!  I wasn't whining! :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

QuoteDonM - 2/4/2018  5:00 PM

Quotenirab - 2/4/2018  2:13 PM

Pass is transitioned. Postage was $8 for me...use your employee discount! I'm happy you like your 5pk!

The 5 er was awesome!  I am a bit curious about the 1 cigar with the ribbon on it, never seen one!

And no I do not get an employee discount  :angry:

That one is a Ezra Zion Chocolate Chip Cookie...limited release...and yummy!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Chrism305

looking forward to seeing the box land in CT! I am unfamiliar with quite a few of the sticks currently in the box so I will need some help making sure my puts/takes don't dilute the pass. I will post my intentions, please tell me if they are acceptable.

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 2/4/2018  4:00 PM  
Quotenirab - 2/4/2018  2:13 PM  Pass is transitioned. Postage was $8 for me...use your employee discount! I'm happy you like your 5pk!
The 5 er was awesome!  I am a bit curious about the 1 cigar with the ribbon on it, never seen one!  And no I do not get an employee discount  :angry:

Employee's shipments get dropped one less time

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

millarddj

QuoteCfickter - 2/5/2018  9:18 AM

QuoteDonM - 2/4/2018  4:00 PM  
Quotenirab - 2/4/2018  2:13 PM  Pass is transitioned. Postage was $8 for me...use your employee discount! I'm happy you like your 5pk!
The 5 er was awesome!  I am a bit curious about the 1 cigar with the ribbon on it, never seen one!  And no I do not get an employee discount  :angry:

Employee's shipments get dropped one less time

Well there's gotta be SOME kinda perk for working for the PO...
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

AustinMike

nirab

QuoteAustinMike - 2/6/2018  11:43 AM

Are we there yet?

Don't make me turn the car around!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

AustinMike

Cfickter

Damn nice puts & takes there old man!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Chrism305

Box came today. Here are my proposed puts/takes. Any feedback before i pack it up tomorrow would be helpful.

Out - Neya Texas Tactical - Battleground OPK fire - MoyaRuiz Chinese fingertrap - Crowned Heads Angel's anvil - Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz

In - Drew Estate Feral Pig - Tatuaje TAA 14 - CroMagnon Anthropology - Viaje Christmas tree - Man O'War side project little devil

Cfickter

QuoteChrism305 - 2/7/2018  2:19 PM  Box came today. Here are my proposed puts/takes. Any feedback before i pack it up tomorrow would be helpful.  
Out - Neya Texas Tactical - Battleground OPK fire - MoyaRuiz Chinese fingertrap - Crowned Heads Angel's anvil - Crowned Heads Tennessee Waltz
 In - Drew Estate Feral Pig - Tatuaje TAA 14 - CroMagnon Anthropology - Viaje Christmas tree - Man O'War side project little devil

Chris, seem like darn good P&Ts to me 

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 2/7/2018  1:26 PM

QuoteChrism305 - 2/7/2018  2:19 PM  Box came today. Here are my proposed puts/takes. Any feedback before i pack it up tomorrow would be helpful.  

Chris, seem like darn good P&Ts to me 

x2  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Chrism305

My wishlist from Don and pics of my puts and takes.

DonM

Hope you were happy with the 5 er Chris!  Enjoy

"The Curmudgeon"

Chrism305

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

AustinMike

StogieDad

This landed today, will get it cracked and all done within the next day or two.  Can't wait!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Well done so far, keep it up!!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

StogieDad

Went through today for P/T, will enter them tonight and put it at the PO tomorrow.  Chris really lit a brother up with his bomb.  Can't wait to light up the next in line.....

Behike
Goldie
Small Batch
Cote D'Or
Skull and Bones

Total destruction.  Thank you so much brother!

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chrism305

Chrism305

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.