Cigar Geeks Secret Santa 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 11/18/2017 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

Jeez I better get my s**t together and put together a package.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Santa's parcel is on the way . :-)

Cfickter

Christmas arrives a little early thanks to the StampBastid, thanks Don, awesome selection. And yes just to make you all jealous that is a 2007 Liberty

S 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 12/7/2017  10:16 AM

Christmas arrives a little early thanks to the StampBastid, thanks Don, awesome selection. And yes just to make you all jealous that is a 2007 Liberty

S 

:bigthumbs:

Chuck, that 2007 Liberty was on your wish list!  I got it in a trade like 6? Years ago from Bruce and never smoked it. I figured I could pass it on in the Christmas spirit. Enjoy!

"The Curmudgeon"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Deener27

Nice looking package from Santa.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

appollo

Santa has an unlimited stash of sticks.Nice gif
t Don. :thumbsup:

Kman

Santa stopped by my place a bit early as well courtesy of Toby2. What an incredible selection!! Hit a bunch off my wishlist and I definitely know the New Year's smoke!! Thanks again Toby, what an awesome present!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

toby2

glad they made it! ho ho ho!!

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

Cfickter

The 2007 Libertys are flowing!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

Great hits gentlemen! Just returned home so I'll get something out this weekend before I leave again!

appollo

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

BrockDB

My Secret Santa blew up my chimney!  Brian (nirab) hooked me up with the real gems!  I cannot wait to light these babies up! It will be hard to pick out just one for my NYE smoke.

But wait, there is more... not only do I need to get an estimate on a chimney replacement, now I have to get a new pair of post hole diggers to replace the mailbox because of the bomb he hit me with and I got my first cigar hat!

Brian, I could sit here and type for hours how much I appreciate the Secret Santa gift and the bomb, but but to keep it short, Thank You brother! May you and yours have a great holiday season.  

Brock
- Brock

"Some people meditate; I smoke cigars..." - Ron Perlman

SKOL VIKINGS!

toby2

appollo

Holly HO,HO. :thumbsup:Well done Brian.

benchjockey

CoreyMacLeod

My gift has been mailed.  Better watch out.
No Signature Necessary.

CoreyMacLeod

Added some to a cigar wantlist.  Sorry, I don't get to check here much.
No Signature Necessary.

05Venturer

Make sure your wishlists are set to public kids
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jharrisx5

Well, today a big ol'box arrived from UPS...directly shipped from Atlantic Cigar with a totally awesome selection of cigars.

There are some great Caldwell smokes in there and one of my most wished for smokes... The Hirochi Robaina... Can't wait to spend some meaningful time with those giants!  Thanks secret Santa!!

Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.