Cigar Geeks Secret Santa 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 11/18/2017 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

QuoteAustinMike - 11/20/2017  6:41 PM

What the hell, I'm in.  Brian can vouch for me......I think. LOL

I can definitely vouch fer ya! You are only 27 posts from being a veteran, so no vouching would be needed. I will say this to Kent and all y'all...ya have NO IDEA as to the arsenal Mike has at his disposal!...that is all!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

QuoteAustinMike - 11/20/2017  4:41 PM

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SIGNING UP THANX

I have reached out to Rebecca and due to her schedule being very busy I am going to give running this a whirl this year.
Let me know in this thread if you are interested in participating. You must have achieved Veteran status or higher to be part of this.

Sorry
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 11/20/2017  5:21 PM

QuoteAustinMike - 11/20/2017  6:41 PM

I can definitely vouch fer ya! You are only 27 posts from being a veteran, so no vouching would be needed. I will say this to Kent and all y'all...ya have NO IDEA as to the arsenal Mike has at his disposal!...that is all!  :biggrin:

Not changing the rules. Sorry.
Must be a Veteran by cut off
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

toby2

guess we know Kent's in charge now.  :biggrin:  

Brlesq

Hard to disagree on the rules.  Bend them for one, gotta bend them for all. Nothing against Mike, he's been a good guy in his short time here!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Quotetoby2 - 11/20/2017  7:16 PM

I would not be fair for me to change the rules after they have been in place for many years. It's nothing personal against anyone. Sorry if you disagree.
Kent

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 11/20/2017  7:22 PM

Hard to disagree on the rules.  Bend them for one, gotta bend them for all. Nothing against Mike, he's been a good guy in his short time here!

Agree 100%
Kent

toby2

Quote05Venturer - 11/21/2017  7:16 AM  
Quotetoby2 - 11/20/2017  7:16 PM  

I would not be fair for me to change the rules after they have been in place for many years. It's nothing personal against anyone. Sorry if you disagree.

i don't care one way or the other. i thought i was being funny....  :-(  

shakinghorizons

Quotetoby2 - 11/21/2017  7:31 AM

i thought i was being funny....  :-(  

I thought it was funny.  :rocker:

AustinMike

I didn't dispute the rules, so no need for all the blow back.  I don't even know WTF veteran status is, so rock on.

appollo

Quoteshakinghorizons - 11/21/2017  10:40 AM

Quotetoby2 - 11/21/2017  7:31 AM

i thought i was being funny....  :-(  

I thought it was funny.  :rocker:
It is funny :lmao:

AustinMike

Definitely one of my favorite movies.

ninfiction

QuoteAustinMike - 11/21/2017  9:45 AM

I didn't dispute the rules, so no need for all the blow back.  I don't even know WTF veteran status is, so rock on.

Veteran status is 100 posts & 60 days active. Since you joined Oct 15th you won't hit it even if you get 100 posts in I believe. Really just a rule to protect everyone, says nothing about you as a person. You've been a great addition to the site. Just bad timing is all.

This is not the admin you're looking for...

AustinMike

Thank you for the explanation.  No harm, no foul.  There's always next year.  Hopefully I'm still alive and kicking. LOL

nirab

QuoteAustinMike - 11/21/2017  2:13 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  No harm, no foul.  There's always next year.  Hopefully I'm still alive and kicking. LOL

I'll talk to Santa, and help him put together something for you...I'll take two Secret Santa's this year...one of em just won't be a secret! :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

17 in so far with 5 days left to join the fun.  :dancing:
Kent

jharrisx5

I'm in... And I wish for my l kid to be Colin... Or any other geek that I can Smurf up real good like
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Kent

shakinghorizons

Quotejharrisx5 - 11/21/2017  11:30 PM

I'm in... And I wish for my l kid to be Colin... Or any other geek that I can Smurf up real good like

The kid I had last year on the other site still hasn't woken up from his coma. I feel like I should burn down Smurf village just for that comment.......hmmmm, decisions decisions!

Otter

I play every year and I don't even celebrate Christmas, it's secret Harry Hanukkah for me ;-)

https://youtu.be/MXtGYwY_D7o
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Kid Montana

I'd rather have a cigar...

CoreyMacLeod

No Signature Necessary.

CoreyMacLeod

Are there enough posts now?  Did I make the cut?
No Signature Necessary.

05Venturer

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 11/22/2017  9:35 PM

Are there enough posts now?  Did I make the cut?
Yes Sir Mr Mack Lee Oud
Well Played
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.