Cigar Geeks Secret Santa 2017

Started by 05Venturer, 11/18/2017 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Updated my wish list but really open to try most anything one,  You can never go wrong with Roma Craft, rumor has it they are good!  :whistle:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

RDF

QuoteCfickter - 11/28/2017  3:25 PM  Updated my wish list but really open to try most anything one,  You can never go wrong with Roma Craft, rumor has it they are good!  :whistle:

Ditto.  From another Roma Craft fan.

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Kid Montana

Yea, Roma always make great presents.

I'd rather have a cigar...

bstessl

QuoteDonM - 11/27/2017  2:59 PM

Here's my wishlist:

Awesome cigars, and:

Something tells me that the picture is not actually Jennifer Aniston... lol.  

My wishlist will be updated soon!  Thanks to Kent for taking this over!!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

DonM

Quotebstessl - 11/29/2017  7:47 AM

Here's my wishlist:

Awesome cigars, and:

:angry:

Buzzkill!  

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Looks like 2 Santas have not opened up the PM which reveals their Christmas Kid.  
 :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Quotebstessl - 11/29/2017  3:47 AM

Here's my wishlist:

Awesome cigars, and:

My wishlist will be updated soon!  Thanks to Kent for taking this over!!

It is actually her...with a ton of touch-ups I'm sure. But it was a GQ cover from like 2007 or 2008..around there.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

shakinghorizons

My wishlist is FINALLY updated - sorry for the delay!

toby2

Quoteninfiction - 11/29/2017  4:13 PM  
Quotebstessl - 11/29/2017  3:47 AM  
QuoteDonM - 11/27/2017  2:59 PM  Here's my wishlist:  Awesome cigars, and:  
Something tells me that the picture is not actually Jennifer Aniston... lol.    My wishlist will be updated soon!  Thanks to Kent for taking this over!!
It is actually her...with a ton of touch-ups I'm sure. But it was a GQ cover from like 2007 or 2008..around there.

yup here it is in this gallery. 

05Venturer

OK Santas
Looks like everyone has opened up their PM's and should know who they are hitting.
Have fun and don't forget to get the presents sent out early as the Postal System is a bit slower during the holidays. We wouldn't want the kids to get their presents late.
24 days till Christmas
 :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

Just to reiterate what Kent said, do not wait till the last minute.  Mail volume is already picking up and will get worse especially the last week before Christmas. I recommend shipping sooner than later so that you do not get something mis shipped or take a road trip in the wrong direction (and it does happen with sorting when it gets crazy busy).  Another thing to consider is your recipient may want that Christmas cigar to rest after its long journey before firing that cigar up over the holidays.

Happy Holidays!

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

QuoteDonM - 12/2/2017  11:57 AM

Just to reiterate what Kent said, do not wait till the last minute.  Mail volume is already picking up and will get worse especially the last week before Christmas. I recommend shipping sooner than later so that you do not get something mis shipped or take a road trip in the wrong direction (and it does happen with sorting when it gets crazy busy).  Another thing to consider is your recipient may want that Christmas cigar to rest after its long journey before firing that cigar up over the holidays.

Happy Holidays!

Straight from the Postmans mouth!!  
Thanks Don  :thumbsup:
Kent

shakinghorizons

Is Monday too soon to drop a package off?

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 11/29/2017  6:51 AM

Here's my wishlist:

Awesome cigars, and:

Buzzkill!  

Don't you worry Don, that picture was indeed real.  It was on the cover of the  GQ magazine in January 2009.  There is a similar tasty pic from that photo shoot if you google it.  :shades:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/2/2017  12:52 PM

Is Monday too soon to drop a package off?

Never too soon brother.
Lets get this party started :bigthumbs:
Kent

McBryde

Well piss, looks like I missed being a Santa this year! I guess I should actually log onto the site a little more.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

DonM

QuoteMcBryde - 12/2/2017  9:53 PM

Well piss, looks like I missed being a Santa this year! I guess I should actually log onto the site a little more.

E

You think?  It was posted 11/18 :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

bstessl

QuoteBrlesq - 12/2/2017  1:35 PM

QuoteDonM - 11/29/2017  6:51 AM

Here's my wishlist:

Awesome cigars, and:

Buzzkill!  

Don't you worry Don, that picture was indeed real.  It was on the cover of the  GQ magazine in January 2009.  There is a similar tasty pic from that photo shoot if you google it.  :shades:

My bad, and my god, what a tasty gallery!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

DonM

A Secret Santa package is on the sleigh!

"The Curmudgeon"

BrockDB

Yeah, I had already experienced delays in other items I have ordered online.  So... Santa's gift is on the way...
- Brock

"Some people meditate; I smoke cigars..." - Ron Perlman

SKOL VIKINGS!

05Venturer

Well done Santa's
Sounds like we should have a least 3 on the sleigh already.
Kent

Cfickter

Waiting for the elves to finish up one more item
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

Mine goes out tomorrow. It's 84  degrees in the North Pole today so Rudolph is itching to get out of town.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Reminder to Post up pics when you get your gifts kiddos.
Looks like presents will start landing shortly.
 :cool:  :party:
Kent

Brlesq

Sleigh left here at lunch today!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.