Another wineador thread.

Started by danb6177, 11/30/2017 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danb6177

Probably spelled that wrong. I have a small wineador that holds 8 bottles.

-How do I convert this to a humidor?
-Its got a nice tight seal on the door but is it actually sealed everywhere else?
-Can I just put my cigars in there in there with some this spanish cedar boards and some heartfelt beads?
-Can I keep a few bottles of wine in there also? I drink my wine at 65 deg basically
 Ideally Id love to have like 50 sticks taking up the bottom and 4 bottles of wine on the top.

Thanx for any help!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

bstessl

I use kitty litter and old cigar boxes.  Works for me @ 66 degrees 67-68%
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

danb6177

Quotebstessl - 11/30/2017  9:27 PM

Are the boxes sealed themselves? Or can I put loose sticks in also?
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

PETE314

This is a thread I made detailing what I did...My wineador is not much bigger than yours...It was some time ago and I still use it to this day.  
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=14807.0
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

danb6177

Wow Pete that's great. I think I can do something similar to that. So you don't store any wine in it then? I'm probably gonna keep the top open for wine.
-----

PETE314

No I don't store any wine in there.  I have another Wine Fridge for that.  I also do not turn on the Wineador as I don't have the Best temp control with this fridge.  Before I was in a Basement that stayed 65 all year.  but now they are in a house that is around 72...(Miss the basement....lol)  BUt it has worked very well for my needs...Eventually I will replace with a large cabinet..and bring everything together...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

bstessl

Quotedanb6177 - 12/1/2017  9:37 AM

Quotebstessl - 11/30/2017  9:27 PM

Are the boxes sealed themselves? Or can I put loose sticks in also?

I have both in there.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.