Caldwell All Out Kings 40% Off

Started by appollo, 12/07/2017 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

These are 40% at Cigar King.https://www.cigarking.com/all-out-kings/.Sound like a real good stick.Would be up for a split if anyone is interested.Discount code King40

5 of at Cigar King

shakinghorizons

Not showing any discount here

appollo

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/7/2017  10:19 PM

Discount code king40

shakinghorizons

Quoteappollo - 12/8/2017  4:46 AM

Discount code king40

Odd, wasn't working on my phone but works on my PC.

appollo

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/8/2017  11:21 AM

Quoteappollo - 12/8/2017  4:46 AM

Discount code king40

Odd, wasn't working on my phone but works on my PC.
Glad it worked for ya.

Cfickter

there is a reason they are 40% off, seems to be not selling well
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

I think they are way too young right now. At times, its a great cigar, other times it is bitter. I think giving them 6 months or so will make em better...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Of coarse there is a reason,some reviews are good some not as much, but I find  Everyone tastes things differently so a lot of times you have to try them yourself. :-)

Cfickter

I think two things hurt this cigar and it's sales and really neither has to do with the quality or pure enjoyment of the smoke.  First this was over hyped, coming out of the 2016 ICPCR it was heralded as the collaboration of two titans, cant miss blend.  The second strike against it is the price, i feel the MSRP was bumped above keystone pricing because the blenders and everyone expected to run to it, just because how could a cigar by Drew and Caldwell not be good.  Yes good reviews and bad reviews, but if you read some of the good reviews like Halfwheel, who gave it a 90, even they say to pricey.
I am not telling anyone what to smoke, just putting out my opinion.  But at 40% off it brings it more in line
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

toby2

Quotenirab - 12/8/2017  12:58 PM  I think they are way too young right now. At times, its a great cigar, other times it is bitter. I think giving them 6 months or so will make em better...

i think that goes for Caldwell in general. at least i've found that to be true. very hit or miss all in the same box. 

05Venturer

Quotetoby2 - 12/8/2017  4:24 PM

i think that goes for Caldwell in general. at least i've found that to be true. very hit or miss all in the same box. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% very few I find enjoyable
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

I,ve only tried the Caldwell Eastern Standard Marble House and I enjoyed it.If the price wasn't reduced I would never consider it,there are better sticks for the price.I have to agree all the hype created by the cigar world on this stick would make people want to try it,but as we all know that will only take you so far.It just doesn't pay to advertise unless you can back it up.The true test are we the smokers. :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.