March Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 01/16/2018 03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I got my same package in the mail today as well. Thank you very much for the hitch hikers as well, only one of them I have tried!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

freakydeakydutchman

Mine just got placed in my hand.. Thanks For the extras..cant wait till I get to try them
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

shakinghorizons

Package received, thanks for everything Kent!

05Venturer

Friendly reminder these are due in less than 2 weeks  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

shakinghorizons

PM incoming  :cry:

freakydeakydutchman

had mine last night will be letting you know very soon..
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Deener27

Mine is on deck either tonight or tomorrow.

Can't wait to smoke this one.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

shakinghorizons

Quote05Venturer - 2/23/2018  8:33 PM

Couple days left fellas

Do you want me to post a "First 3rd" review?

05Venturer

Quoteshakinghorizons - 2/23/2018  10:22 PM

Quote05Venturer - 2/23/2018  8:33 PM

Couple days left fellas

Do you want me to post a "First 3rd" review?

Yup, need honest reviews
Kent

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

freakydeakydutchman

Mine is..sorry for the delay, 3 day karate tourney and my flight got dalayed last night.
Dr. Suess

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

freakydeakydutchman

I Sent it is ..it didnt go though?
Dr. Suess

junglepete

Quotefreakydeakydutchman - 3/2/2018  3:59 AM

I Sent it is ..it didnt go though?

Where did you send it? It is still not received.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.