Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No. 77 Box Split

Started by Vexxum, 12/29/2017 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vexxum

Considering buying a box of the Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No. 77. There are 20 cigars in a box and would cost $369 ($18.45 per cigar). 5-pack would run $92.25 plus shipping so about ~$100. I am more than happy to order a box or two and split it up. I can ship or we can schedule a pick up (SoCal). I know that these will go fast so looking to order soon.

Contact me with any questions you may have.

Brlesq

You might want to shop around. That price seems a bit high.  These should be about $13.50-$14 each.  Many online shops are out of stock or are gouging, but some smaller shops that don't have an online presence might still have some.  

There are also some pretty good deals out there right now where these are bundled with other great cigars for a lot less. Its the end of the year and shops are trying to get rid of as much inventory as possible by December 31.  Its a buyers market for the next few days!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 12/29/2017  5:57 PM

You might want to shop around. That price seems a bit high.  These should be about $13.50-$14 each.  Many online shops are out of stock or are gouging, but some smaller shops that don't have an online presence might still have some.  

There are also some pretty good deals out there right now where these are bundled with other great cigars for a lot less. Its the end of the year and shops are trying to get rid of as much inventory as possible by December 31.  Its a buyers market for the next few days!

YUP YUP :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

I lost a golden opportunity on these a week ago.  Cigarpage had 5ers for $50.  Put one in my cart, looked around for 5 minutes, went to check out...gone.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Vexxum

Well thanks for the heads up guys. I'll hold off on these and do some shopping. Appreciate the help. I know these are difficult to find.

nirab

I'm definitely interested in picking up 5-10 of these, but not at those prices...keep me in mind if ya find a better deal...please!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

Quotenirab - 12/30/2017  3:55 PM  I'm definitely interested in picking up 5-10 of these, but not at those prices...keep me in mind if ya find a better deal...please!!  :biggrin:

i’m running low too. i rarely smoke them but i like having them on hand for passes and PIFs. my brother geeks go nuts for them. the last fiver i bought was from Senior Paul for a very good price of course. 

PETE314

One of my absolute favorites...Been looking around here and haven't seen them in the shops  :(  
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Silverstix

Was lucky enough to get a 5'er from Small Batch last month for $15/each shipped, within an hour they were all gone.  Never smoked one but I'm looking forward to enjoying them when the nice weather comes.    PS - kind of unrelated but along the lines of the super-exclusive stuff......I've been noticing that the new shipment of Black Honey aren't moving like they have in the past, some places still have them in stock for almost 2 weeks now.  Wonder if the novelty has cooled off?

MusicCity

QuoteSilverstix - 1/3/2018  8:10 AM
PS - kind of unrelated but along the lines of the super-exclusive stuff......I've been noticing that the new shipment of Black Honey aren't moving like they have in the past, some places still have them in stock for almost 2 weeks now.  Wonder if the novelty has cooled off?

That or they keep cranking them out. They can be had for about $120/bundle now.

Vexxum

I'll check around some local shops here to see if anyone got a shipment in. I'll keep my eye out and keep you guys in mind. If anyone finds these in socal let me know!

nirab

QuoteVexxum - 1/3/2018  1:34 PM

I'll check around some local shops here to see if anyone got a shipment in. I'll keep my eye out and keep you guys in mind. If anyone finds these in socal let me know!
:bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.