2018 Pass Ideas

Started by Deener27, 01/10/2018 01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrism305

I haven't been around lately but i am planning on being more present. The track record on my last 1 or 2 passes has been poor on turn around but not on puts/takes. If I moderate the pass that could make others more confident. I liked the pass I did a while back, the "It's your birthday" pass. http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigpass;area=gen;boxpass_id=212 . If anyone is interested I am happy running it again.

05Venturer

Welcome back Chris. Glad your OK, we were a bit worried brother.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Chrism305

Thanks, multiple life complications. None serious on their own but disruptive when bundled together.

Deener27

QuoteMusicCity - 1/12/2018  9:29 PM

Quote05Venturer - 1/12/2018  8:04 AM

Puts being equal to takes is one of the first rules of every pass. All "puts" should be of equal or higher value than "takes" so I am really not understanding what you mean by toying with this idea?  :confused:

Gotcha. Idea being if the pass arrives with 10 cigars and leaves with 10 cigars people are less likely to water it down. But it's just a theory. ;)

Good but I have always been of the mindset of taking 2 or 3 and leaving 5 or so of greater value.  Just my .02.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.