Hello from Misouri

Started by larock, 10/03/2007 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larock

Greetings to all.  I have been looking for Domingold Cigars online.  I would like to buy them in bulk as they don't sell them at my local smoke shop.  Any help would be appreciated.

ljlemer

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

theoldcc

"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

larock

Thanks for the info.  I am ordering today.

ljlemer

How about writing a review for us or just describing the cigar?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

tnt956

Proph

Yes, a review would be nice, why do you like this specific cigar?
"Do not be too timid or squeamish about your actions, all life is an experiment." -Ralph W. Emerson

monteclaro

Hi Larock and welcome!  Here's another place you could try:
http://www.planethavana.com/pages/cigarbrands_cat.php?product_name=cigars&cat_id=25&cat_name=Domingold

I have never run across these cigars so i'd love to hear your opinion as well.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

mistagordo

Welcome Larock!

Steve

SenorPablo

Another belated Welcome to the site larock!
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

Welcome to the site, and like all the others, I hope you stick around.  I'm new to the site, as well, so I'm still learning all the ropes around here.  There's certainly a lot of places you can post your input, and that would be something we could all look forward to.  I'd especially love to hear about those particular cigars you were looking for.  Again, welcome to the site.

larock

I ordered Domingolds from PlanetHavana.  Did not receive so went to their website and it says "Coming Soon".  Has anyone ordered from them recently?
Thanks,

BrianEE93

Quotelarock - 10/3/2007  8:54 AM

Greetings to all.  I have been looking for Domingold Cigars online.  I would like to buy them in bulk as they don't sell them at my local smoke shop.  Any help would be appreciated.

What part of Missouri? I am in St. Charles.
"Its a guy joke. If you don't have a willy, you don't get the silly."-Stan Smith

NewGuy

Hey larock

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here, enjoy! I know you'll get info you're looking for from this group.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.