What's in the mail Part VIII

Started by gitfiddl, 01/24/2018 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

So many nice sales this last weekend, and after trying the Hucklebuck Kent sent me I decided it was a good opportunity to try Flatbed's new stuff.   :dancing:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Murphy223

Looks like it will be a good weekend for you guys

appollo

Adwinistrator

I wasn't planning on ordering another haul since my last "Last big haul of the year", but between Black Friday deals, some family visiting Cuba, and buying gifts for others, I ended up with a pretty nice new "final haul".

Hand delivered box of Partagas Serie D No. 4 (TSM MAR 18)

Fox Cigars box of Oliva Serie V Maduro Especial 2018 Double Robusto, freebies include an Oliva cutter, an Oliva hat, and 5 Oliva cigars (G Maduro, Conn, O, Nub Cameroon, Nub Conn)

JR Cigars box of Herrera Esteli Norteno Belicoso Fino

Small Batch Cigar 4-pack of Padron 1926 80 Years Natural (3 for gifts, 1 for me)

appollo

Vroomp

It's that giving time of the year so, I have given myself these few treats~! :biggrin:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Adwinistrator

QuoteVroomp - 12/6/2018  2:17 PM

It's that giving time of the year so, I have given myself these few treats~! :biggrin:

Nice haul!  What are the specifics on the Fuentes?

Vroomp

QuoteAdwinistrator - 12/6/2018  2:27 PM  
QuoteVroomp - 12/6/2018  2:17 PM  

Nice haul!  What are the specifics on the Fuentes?

The first box is Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 55  the second are Arturo Fuente Magnum R (Rosado Sungrown) Vitola 52

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

toby2

i really like the T-52 the best. I have an 8 year old box to present and they keep getting better. for my tastes anyway. I know Saka liked them better fresh.

tvolball

Bought myself several of the Anejo's myself. Love them.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

gitfiddl

I was looking at CigarMonster, trying to figure out what to spend my $25 gift certificate on.  Several years ago, I was part of a Geek Critique for the Crowned Heads Headley Grange Corona Gorda, which I thought was a great cigar.  Scrolling through the Monster's offerings, I noticed they had a fiver of the Headley Grange Estupendos on sale for $25.98, roughly half price.  No arm-twisting needed!   :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Adwinistrator

Last 2 deliveries by Small Batch Cigar.

https://i.imgur.com/eH9mbyl.jpg" width = 800>

appollo

Great looking sticks guys.LOve those Crowned Heads :-)

klamm143

NICE........The Holidays will be filled with quality SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Adwinistrator

Quoteappollo - 12/21/2018  8:31 PM

Great looking sticks guys.LOve those Crowned Heads :-)

Really looking forward to trying these out.  Only smoked Four Kicks robusto, and really enjoyed them.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

gitfiddl

Got a fiver of Saka's Dunbarton Mi Querida Ancho Corto robustos today.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Chefjohn

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

appollo

Great looking sticks gents. :thumbsup:

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Adwinistrator

Did a little private purchase for some Tats.

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

gitfiddl

Got a fiver each of Dunbarton Todas Las Dias Robusto, Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4, Don Pepin Garcia Cub. Classic 1970 Belicoso, and Dunbarton Umbagog Robusto Plus in the mail today.

gitfiddl

I got the Macanudo Sampler I ordered from CI today.  $50 for five each of the Inspirado Black Robustos, the Inspirado Orange Toros, and the classic Cafe Hyde Parks.  Oh, and the freebie Light Saber torch lighter, too!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.