Today's Smoke - Pipe Version No. 4

Started by gitfiddl, 01/26/2018 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

Quote05Venturer - 4/1/2018  6:01 PM  Frog Morton Cellar in my Brog Boxer

i've been working an 8oz tin as well. i figure one tin a year and i'm good till my mid 60's. gonna miss all the other blends though... 

freakydeakydutchman

"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

shakinghorizons

My brother text me last night and decided he was going to start smoking pipe tobacco. He's already a cigar smoker, but wants the sweetness from pipe tobacco (no cherry or anything). I tried smoking a few years ago, but could never get the technique down, so I gave up and donated all my pipe stuff on another forum.

Does anyone have an abundance of aromatic tobacco that you could put together a sampler for me?

05Venturer

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/4/2018  11:58 PM

My brother text me last night and decided he was going to start smoking pipe tobacco. He's already a cigar smoker, but wants the sweetness from pipe tobacco (no cherry or anything). I tried smoking a few years ago, but could never get the technique down, so I gave up and donated all my pipe stuff on another forum.

Does anyone have an abundance of aromatic tobacco that you could put together a sampler for me?

Let me see what I have and I'll shoot ya a PM
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

freakydeakydutchman

Had me some C&D Moutian top last night.. it was good!
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

freakydeakydutchman

Proberly going to have some McClelland - No. M-93 Topper  tonight... on that some not.. what kind would be similar to that since what I do have will everntually run out
Dr. Suess

shakinghorizons

Quote05Venturer - 4/5/2018  11:46 AM

Following up on this - don't recall receiving a PM.

gitfiddl

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/3/2018  3:33 PM

Quote05Venturer - 4/5/2018  11:46 AM

Following up on this - don't recall receiving a PM.

Let me look at what I have cellared this weekend.  I might be able to help.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Just finished a bowl of Frog Morton On The Town in an MM Mark Twain.  It was the last of that tin.  I'm sure gonna miss the Frog blends now that McClelland is done.  It's a good thing that I have a a tin of each left...

:shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

toby2

Quotegitfiddl - 5/26/2018  2:22 PM  Just finished a bowl of Frog Morton On The Town in an MM Mark Twain.  It was the last of that tin.  I'm sure gonna miss the Frog blends now that McClelland is done.  It's a good thing that I have a a tin of each left...   :shades:  

i will check and see what i have left. i think i have a few open tins i don't really smoke. i like cellar in froggie and never really like the other frog blends.

gitfiddl

Quotetoby2 - 5/26/2018  3:02 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 5/26/2018  2:22 PM  Just finished a bowl of Frog Morton On The Town in an MM Mark Twain.  It was the last of that tin.  I'm sure gonna miss the Frog blends now that McClelland is done.  It's a good thing that I have a a tin of each left...   :shades:  

i will check and see what i have left. i think i have a few open tins i don't really smoke. i like cellar in froggie and never really like the other frog blends.

I like the variety, although I must admit I'm returning to my more aromatic roots lately.

toby2

trying a bowl or two. (been sick since 2 Oct 2018.) from a 2/2011 tin of Wilderness. i have a dozen or so tins. this one is in the history books as well... sad. all that hoarding seems to have paid off. wonder what Pipe Stud pays for these? going for about $100 a tin now online. maybe i should cash in? that and the others stuff i have would pay for a nice car.... sad though.

jw-owl

Enjoying some Frog Morton on the town in my trusty Digby 9478. Makes for an enjoyable afternoon.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.