Official 2018 Super Bowl of Cigars Contest...CANCELLED...

Started by nirab, 01/23/2018 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 1/26/2018  11:50 AM

Quotenirab - 1/25/2018  9:15 PM

Quote05Venturer - 1/25/2018  1:10 PM

"If we do not fill up the squares by Sunday, the contest is null and void"
So we do not know if we are even having the contest until Sunday( if it is not filled up) but you want us to ship the cigars to make it to you by Wednesday?? :confused:

yea, hard concept to wrap your head around, isn't it???

the cigars do not have to arrive by Wed, that was an oversight on my part...you are much smarter than that!...I think???

"Ship out your cigars asap... I am out of town from Feb 1-5th." < this certainly made it sound like you wanted the cigars to you by wednesday.
Guess I am not smart enough, I should be a mind reader or decoder to know that your wife would not be going with you

dude, let it go, this not earth shattering stuff...lighten up, heck, light one up!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

After much thought and prayer, I've decided this is just too much to do in a short period of time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. If you have shipped cigars to me, they will be returned to sender, along with a 5pk from me.

Enjoy the game my fellow geeks...may peace and love find you all...

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 1/26/2018  2:51 PM

This is unfortunate. Thanks for trying Brian!

thanks brother!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

appollo

Deener27

Sorry to hear that Brian.  Was looking forward to the contest.

Thanks for the effort to try to get it going, but sometimes things just don't work out.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Cfickter

Thanks Brian appreciate you giving it a big effort
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

amigodecigars

You and Nuke can share the cigars that I sent.  What the heck, give Kirby one or two!
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

clami

Thanks Brian for giving it a go.  Peace brother.

CoreyMacLeod

Quotenirab - 1/26/2018  1:41 PM

After much thought and prayer, I've decided this is just too much to do in a short period of time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. If you have shipped cigars to me, they will be returned to sender, along with a 5pk from me.

Enjoy the game my fellow geeks...may peace and love find you all...

I don't blame you.
No Signature Necessary.

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

johncw

Thanks for trying to get this going but I understand cancelling it. Looking forward to a great game.

bstessl

New thread posted, 20 filed so far.  Click the link...

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=48336.0

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.