Vexxum

clami

I'll jump in - thanks for running this.

nirab

how close are we to filling this up???
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 2/1/2018  11:33 AM  how close are we to filling this up???

From what I see we are at 60 squares taken. I would be good for another 5 it helps

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

Quotenirab - 2/1/2018  10:33 AM  how close are we to filling this up???

Looking at the doc, there are 55 squares taken, 45 left to take.  I don't know if there are any claimed spots or anything... 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1neU-X2E16IbZG-ZpelaWM_Kki58C5fFLnnSTGN1oPqc/edit#gid=0
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Chrism305

OK this has been open long enough. If anyone wants to put in for another 5 go ahead. There is room for another 8 5packs.

05Venturer

QuoteChrism305 - 2/1/2018  2:37 PM

OK this has been open long enough. If anyone wants to put in for another 5 go ahead. There is room for another 8 5packs.

Sweet, I'm in for another 5
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Im in for another 5, but have to go to the store first... lol

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

I'll do another 5 as well. Would be nice to fill this up...COME ON PEOPLE!!!!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bstessl

ninfiction

I haven't been able to get my second 5 entered, work network doesn't like google sheets.

Brlesq

Question: Do winners still need to mail a 5 pack (and draw the 4 or 8 pack prize), or can we agree that the first pick for each winner is automatically their own 5 pack? Seems silly if a winner still had to mail out a prize
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bstessl

That's how it's been done in the past, not sure if thats how Chris is doing it though

Deener27

QuoteBrlesq - 2/2/2018  3:05 PM

Question: Do winners still need to mail a 5 pack (and draw the 4 or 8 pack prize), or can we agree that the first pick for each winner is automatically their own 5 pack? Seems silly if a winner still had to mail out a prize

I think you'd still have to mail out a 5'er.  I would want to try other's offerings, but that is just me.

From Chris' post "Finally I will post whose 5 packs go where and you can send them directly."

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

bstessl

QuoteDeener27 - 2/2/2018  3:22 PM  
QuoteBrlesq - 2/2/2018  3:05 PM  Question: Do winners still need to mail a 5 pack (and draw the 4 or 8 pack prize), or can we agree that the first pick for each winner is automatically their own 5 pack? Seems silly if a winner still had to mail out a prize
I think you'd still have to mail out a 5'er.  I would want to try other's offerings, but that is just me.  From Chris' post "Finally I will post whose 5 packs go where and you can send them directly."

You're still getting 3 other 5'ers per square won.  

bstessl

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

We need to decide ahead of time on the empty squares in case this doesn't fill up.

I've seen this:
1st Qtr empty square - Prize goes to next quarter with a winner
2nd, 3rd, Final - Prize goes back to last quarter with a winner.
All empty squares for the whole game - Everybody keeps their bets  :biggrin:

This is just an idea, but Chris its your pool, just let us know how you are handling this.  

Thanks again for throwing this together
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bstessl

Quotenirab - 1/30/2018  1:06 PM  I'd like to play, but I would not be able to post pics of my 5pk until after the game, and more than likely not until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. If that is acceptable to you Chris, count me in. Perhaps mine can be a mystery 5pk on purpose. I can promise that it will be a nice 5pk, and it ties in with the kick off of my pass...kick off, pass...hmmm... :biggrin:

Are you going to pick your squares?

IndyGopher

Hey gents, long time no post.  My brother the Penguin said you still needed a few squares filled.  I'll get in for 5 in that case!  Out and about and on my phone right now but will pick squares and post a pic later today if that's ok with everyone.  I won a quarter about 4 years ago, so maybe my mojo is good :-)

05Venturer

QuoteIndyGopher - 2/3/2018  11:47 AM

Hey gents, long time no post.  My brother the Penguin said you still needed a few squares filled.  I'll get in for 5 in that case!  Out and about and on my phone right now but will pick squares and post a pic later today if that's ok with everyone.  I won a quarter about 4 years ago, so maybe my mojo is good :-)

Hey Nick glad to see ya back.
Hurry and get in on this I could use a few smokes from ya LOL :lmao:
Kent

ninfiction

I like Bruce's idea if we have empty squares. That way we can do this regardless and looks like we shouldn't have many empty.

Chrism305

How about this...We have 15 5-packs in addition to mine in the pool. I will fill 1 additional space for each guy with a 5-pack. Essentially a 5-pack bought 6 spaces..

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.