Superbowl ... let's give it another shot

Started by Chrism305, 01/28/2018 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndyGopher

Quote05Venturer - 2/3/2018  4:13 PM

QuoteIndyGopher - 2/3/2018  11:47 AM

Hey gents, long time no post.  My brother the Penguin said you still needed a few squares filled.  I'll get in for 5 in that case!  Out and about and on my phone right now but will pick squares and post a pic later today if that's ok with everyone.  I won a quarter about 4 years ago, so maybe my mojo is good :-)

Hey Nick glad to see ya back.
Hurry and get in on this I could use a few smokes from ya LOL :lmao:

Ha!  Yeah I'm pretty much donating if you look at the odds, but for me it makes an otherwise not so interesting game a bit more interesting.  After my Vikes got throttled last week I'm looking for motivation to watch closely!

Here's a link to my sticks: https://photos.app.goo.gl/B3fDqnHsoj2tMBiO2

PS: My brother literally just texted me and said he'll get in for 5 too.  He's planning to jump on this afternoon to post.  Guess he wants to share some of the bounty from his fantasy football win lol...

IndyGopher

I just went into the spreadsheet and am only seeing 3 squares open?

Edit: it's 4 open... I'll put my name in em, but there should be 5 right?

Edit 2: Now all squares are gone and I couldn't add my name.  Just lemme know if my 5er is needed (and Adam's).  If not, totally cool.

Chrism305

OK this is now closed. The blue names are the extra picks I put in. Also to make the prizes work I put in the last 3. I am now going to run the generator to put in the numbers.

Chrism305

Sorry Indy/adam didn't see your post til after i was done. If any of the guys with blue spots wants to give up their extra square I am happy to add you in.

05Venturer

Fly Eagles Fly

Thanks for setting this up Chris

Good Luck All  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

I'd give up my blue spots. Might as well get more guys in.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

IndyGopher

Ok so the situation is there's 15 blue squares.  If we get one more person interested, me, Adam, and that person would cover all the blues.  But hey, if it's too late and all set now, like I said it's no big deal.  I'll just check back before the game tomorrow.  You saw a pic of my 5er and you know Adam is good for a real nice one but totally cool either way geeks...

05Venturer

Problem I see is the numbers are already chosen as I see it.
I do think Chris gave ample time for everyone to get signed up.
Just my opinion and I am good any way this plays out.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Thanks Chris for setting this up.Let the fun begin.Go Pats.

Chrism305

OK I'm going to let adam and Indy in. I will use the random generator numbers 1 to 15 to assign blue names to adam and indy then repost the grid.

Chrism305

OK I'm going to let adam and Indy in. I will use the random generator numbers 1 to 15 to assign blue names to adam and indy then repost the grid.

Chrism305

FINAL grid after adding in adam and Indy. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E22cbuEdMgdFXQa64zknWoslPH6bjMx9

Chrism305

I sent a PM to all participants with the FINAL grid pdf If you didn't get it let me know.

05Venturer

Kent

IndyGopher

QuoteChrism305 - 2/4/2018  3:10 PM

I sent a PM to all participants with the FINAL grid pdf If you didn't get it let me know.

Youre the MAN, Chris!  Really appreciate you letting us in!  As a thank you, I'll be sure to very quickly mail my cigars when I lose   :loser:

Thanks to all the geeks for being flexible and willing to let us in as well...very cool of everyone!  Good luck, and have fun today!

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteIndyGopher - 2/4/2018  3:38 PM

QuoteChrism305 - 2/4/2018  3:10 PM

Youre the MAN, Chris!  Really appreciate you letting us in!  As a thank you, I'll be sure to very quickly mail my cigars when I lose   :loser:

Thanks to all the geeks for being flexible and willing to let us in as well...very cool of everyone!  Good luck, and have fun today!

Thanks for letting me in last min...my bro talked me into it lol. Sorry for delay here's my sticks I'm putting up as well.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Chrism305

Q1 - phili 9  pats 3 chrism305 

Q2 - phili 22 pats 12 chrism305 

Q3- phili 29 pats 26 deener27

Q4- final phili 41 pats 33  RRF

Congratulations to the winners 

nirab

Forgot my squares it seems...bummer...but no worries
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Deener27

QuoteBrlesq - 2/4/2018  8:10 PM

Fix!
:biggrin:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Chrism305

Results from random number generator. 17, 4, 1, 5, 16, 19, 20, 13, 10, 8, 12, 15, 18, 14, 2, 7, 9, 3, 6, and 11

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.