I have a...I'm looking for... Part 2

Started by Chrism305, 02/10/2018 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrism305

Same idea as before with changes suggested by other geeks... run from a google sheet.

I got this idea from a post by nirab.

In the sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d2QgazREPtdsCyyrjOsMIDtgmpf_pxm353wGSXAECxs/edit?usp=sharing enter:

(1) a cigar you are looking for. Not something impossible like a sand shark or a small limited release from 15 years ago but something you believe has some shot of a geek actually having. 

(2) a cigar that you have an extra of that may be on the scarce side. 

The two don't need to be of equal value. They will be part of two different trades and the value will be determined by what makes the geeks happy.

They don't need to be fancy or exotic, just what you want and what you have.

This is not a 1 for 1 trade but the start of a trade.

Example - Bill has up "I'm looking for a DE feral pig and I have an extra Liberty 2011 in coffin"

Suzy is looking for the Liberty, so she PM's Bill a proposed trade that does not need a pig, anything she thinks can get the 2011. Either they work

out a trade or they don't. If they do then Bill edits the sheet and puts some other "extra" in it' place.

At all times you should have 2 cigars, an updated looking for and an extra.

Change your choices as often as you wish. If either stick has been posted for too long then either no one has it, no one wants it, or they don't have a viable trade.

Even though there is a remote possibility that a geek here will have that unicorn cigar you will probably have the best success if:

(1) the cigar you are looking for is not something impossible like a sand shark or a small limited release from 15 years ago but something you believe has some shot of a geek actually having. 

(2) a cigar that you have an extra of that may be on the scarce side. 

ninfiction

Somebody add their names so I can send out some cigars...sorry Chris, don't have that one.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 2/10/2018  8:29 PM

Somebody add their names so I can send out some cigars...sorry Chris, don't have that one.

Go Ahead send me anything
I'm not that picky LOL   :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.