Official 2018 NCAA Bracket Contest

Started by mike.casey, 03/11/2018 05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Deener27

Quotemike.casey - 3/15/2018  1:29 PM

URI is on upset Alert....

Nothing but confidence over here.  Sure I will  :barf: all over it soon.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Brlesq

The guy that doesn't ever watch basketball is off to a great start! Its like when we would take my daughters to the racetrack when they were little and would ask me to put their bet on "the jockey wearing pink".  They always beat me .   :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Deener27

QuoteBrlesq - 3/15/2018  6:19 PM

The guy that doesn't ever watch basketball is off to a great start! Its like when we would take my daughters to the racetrack when hey were little and would ask me to put their bet on "the jockey wearing pink".  They always beat me .   :biggrin:
:lmao:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

mike.casey

Arizona got destroyed!?!

Pretty wild first day.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Deener27

Quotemike.casey - 3/16/2018  6:17 AM

Arizona got destroyed!?!

Pretty wild first day.

You are in the clubhouse as the overnight leader.  Zona just goes to show that anything can happen.  They just got demolished.

clami

The Pac12 is done.  Bad year for the conference of champions. Great games.

StogieDad

If Bama rides to the Elite 8 I am all good, otherwise I think I may be in trouble :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

Arkansas had me sweating for a minute. They're looking better now, but far from out of the woods.

Ron White

Beegerply

As of now I'm doing better that last year lol. I'm sure it won't last, I never watch any basketball don't know much  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

mike.casey

Well I'm about to be down one elite 8 team. Bummer...

Ron White

Brlesq

Well that lead lasted longer than I expected.  :biggrin: Time to crash and burn!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

mike.casey

Today is not treating me as well as yesterday.

Ron White

mike.casey

Well that Virginia loss just finished me off. I had then in the championship game.

Ron White

Brlesq

Quotemike.casey - 3/16/2018  11:37 PM

Well that Virginia loss just finished me off. I had then in the championship game.

Its Byron that you gotta watch out for.  Still has 1600 PPR
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ninfiction

QuoteBrlesq - 3/17/2018  11:12 AM

Quotemike.casey - 3/16/2018  11:37 PM

Its Byron that you gotta watch out for.  Still has 1600 PPR

I'm still hanging in there...for now.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 3/17/2018  1:04 PM

I'm still hanging in there...for now.

It could be anybody at this point
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Beegerply

Well that didn't last long first to 5th lol I better start picking my cigars to send
Byron

ninfiction

It's not over yet. I just lost one of my final 4 teams, stupid Cinci up by 22 and lose.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

mike.casey

Lol, this is by far the worst bracket I've ever filled out.

Ron White

Chrism305

Michigan state loses, I go from first to no shot in the span of 2 hours

AustinMike

I had Xavier winning it all against Villanova.  Nova is still alive, but the Xavier side of my bracket has so much red that it looks like it was shanked on the prison yard.

Caveman Steve

I'm in 12th place out of 13........but lurking with Nova.  Go Cats! :biggrin:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Beegerply

I fill like a yoyo up and down last I looked I was 5th now back up to 1st.
Byron

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.