Springtime for the Helluvit (Parte Tres)

Started by 05Venturer, 03/24/2018 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 4/8/2018  9:58 AM

Pass is headed to Smurfville (AKA Valley Springs ,CA)

usps tracking# 9405803699300619270269

:dancing:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Kid Montana

I'm home all of next week so send it along as soon as you like!  We're having a spell of cooler weather this weekend so transit from CA should be less toasty.

I'd rather have a cigar...

jharrisx5

The box just arrived at my place... I'll open it up later on and do my smurfiest...
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/12/2018  3:54 PM

The box just arrived at my place... I'll open it up later on and do my smurfiest...
:thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/12/2018  3:54 PM

:confused:  :confused:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jharrisx5

Sorry guys... This will go out tomorrow. Had a buddy get in a car accident and been preoccupied helping him out.  Sorry for the delays!
Puff Puff Give....

Kid Montana

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/18/2018  6:42 AM

Sorry guys... This will go out tomorrow. Had a buddy get in a car accident and been preoccupied helping him out.  Sorry for the delays!

Ouff... hope he's OK!

jharrisx5

He will be ok....car is demolished and he is super sore but will pull  through... Thank goodness i was working outside and heard the collision... Was the first responder and was able to help both folks out and contract emergency.

Puts and takes are updated and the box is ready to ship tomorrow.
Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Should have delivered to Dan this weekend
Kent

Kid Montana

Finally able to pick this up from the leasing office, I stopped by three times yesterday and they were either closed or doing paperwork with renters.  I'll get my puts/takes updated today.

Kid Montana

Puts and takes are posted.  If there are no objections, I will send this on tomorrow.

Kid Montana

Nirab, the cigars are heading your way today.  Sorry about sitting on this a little long, food poisoning at the beginning of the week really slowed me down.   I didn't leave the house Mondy/Tues/Wed.  :(

Cfickter

QuoteKid Montana - 4/26/2018  2:53 PM  Nirab, the cigars are heading your way today.  Sorry about sitting on this a little long, food poisoning at the beginning of the week really slowed me down.   I didn't leave the house Mondy/Tues/Wed.  :(

I hope you washed your hands before handling this!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Pass has been received, puts and takes approved by Kent, and will ship out tomorrow...thanks for letting me play!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 4/30/2018  2:01 PM  Pass has been received, puts and takes approved by Kent, and will ship out tomorrow...thanks for letting me play!

Nice, fast turn around

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

DonM

Got the pass today and will turn it around tomorrow if I get to the USPS

:blech:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

On its way to StogieDad, hope the P/T are acceptable.  But then, its too late now  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

Pass has landed.  I will get P/T done and out, hopefully tomorrow!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Cfickter

StogieDad

Incoming Chuck!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 5/10/2018  3:52 PM

Incoming Chuck!

:thumbsup:  Thanks Brother
Kent

05Venturer

Great puts and takes everyone. And its moving along quite nicely.  :thumbsup:
Kent

Cfickter

Pass arrived, box is in OK shape, seems a little soft, so I might try to find something better.  Dealing with a personal issue but will turn this around ASAP

StogieDad

If anyone is eyeing the Upmann Mag 46 I put in, I got them Sept 2016, and they were at least a year old box code.  Can't find the box itself, but it is at least 3 years old.  Just in case anyone cares :biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.