Springtime for the Helluvit (Parte Tres)

Started by 05Venturer, 03/24/2018 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

QuoteStogieDad - 5/16/2018  6:46 AM

If anyone is eyeing the Upmann Mag 46 I put in, I got them Sept 2016, and they were at least a year old box code.  Can't find the box itself, but it is at least 3 years old.  Just in case anyone cares :biggrin:

Nope.   :bigthumbs:

I'd rather have a cigar...

Cfickter

OK, Sorry this is dragging on longer than expected, P&Ts in place, working on shipping
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

OK, again sorry for this taking longer than planned, but it it back on it intended path!
Thanks for letting me play!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bstessl

Ready to ship to dave.  Dropping it off in a bit

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Deener27

Quotebstessl - 5/25/2018  2:44 PM

Ready to ship to dave.  Dropping it off in a bit

Probably get to the house tomorrow.  I'll have the wife get it off the porch and into one of the cabinets.  Turn it around Tuesday once the PO opens again.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Got a text that the Eagle had landed safely on Saturday.

Will get my P&T done and get it ol man ninfiction on Tuesday.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

bstessl

I tried delaying it, of course the USPS ran on time for a change... I even asked if it can go out on Saturday for Tuesday.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Deener27

Not worried about it.  Actually, I am happy it got here in one day.  I know it is safe and can take better care of it esp with it being 95 and stupid humid here.

It will be on it's way to ninfiction tomorrow afternoon.

ninfiction

QuoteDeener27 - 5/28/2018  1:03 PM

Not worried about it.  Actually, I am happy it got here in one day.  I know it is safe and can take better care of it esp with it being 95 and stupid humid here.

It will be on it's way to ninfiction tomorrow afternoon.

Perfect. I'm out of town all next week and it shouldn't take more than 2 days to get to me so we can get it finished up this week. Hopefully Kent and I can meet up this weekend otherwise it's a 1 day ship to him from me.

This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

The pass has arrived. I'll start smoking through these and let you know how they are. Thanks everyone!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Deener27

Quoteninfiction - 5/31/2018  5:17 PM

The pass has arrived. I'll start smoking through these and let you know how they are. Thanks everyone!

:-0 Are admins allowed to do that?

:biggrin:

05Venturer

Thanks to everyone who participated in the 3rd edition of my Spring Pass.
Pass went great, thanks everyone for another great edition.
Whomever added the Opus in the bag for me THANK YOU very much.
This is closed up.   :thumbsup:
I have added feedback for everyone involved.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.