Name My Humidor Contest....

Started by PETE314, 04/04/2018 06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

appollo

ninfiction

Rosie, just seems to need a woman's name and looks to be about 19 stone.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

junglepete

Sir Churchill...Winnie for short.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

Deener27

Quoteninfiction - 4/4/2018  2:12 PM

Rosie, just seems to need a woman's name and looks to be about 19 stone.

Nice, just over a deuce and a half.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

AustinMike

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

PETE314

LMAO!!!!  These are great...going to be tough to narrow down...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

ntanner

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

AustinMike

AustinMike

bstessl

To your Monte Python reference...

The Holy Grail
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

appollo

ntanner

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.