Started by hershell17, 12/26/2017 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Welcome from beeuudaful Buda, Texas!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

hershell17

Thanks for all the replies! I appreciate it.
Procrastinating my installation of a new truck bumper. Too hot to stay in the garage.

The Burn Ward

Welcome to Geeks!

Vanilla Gorilla

Welcome from up in the Great White North! Enjoy the new found gems that this site is going to present you with. Both in the shape of the members and the cigars!

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

hershell17

Procrastinating my installation of a new truck bumper. Too hot to stay in the garage.

ebernabe

welcome from Missouri

Silverstix

Welcome to the site!

benchjockey

Welcome from Southwest Florida

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ntanner

Welcome from New Mexico
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

hershell17

Awesome, thanks!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.