"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

May Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 03/24/2018 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toby2

i will be on the look out! thx again!

toby2

got mine today. thanks for the extras. right in my wheelhouse too!

jharrisx5

My package has arrived as well....some great looking smokes!  Thanks
Puff Puff Give....

clami

All the cigars have landed.  You have about 20 days to get the reviews in.   Thanks again for setting aside some review time. Look forward to reading the reviews.

toby2

review is in. i waited as long as i could but i can't smoke this weekend so i did mine today. i was trying to get as far away from the pollen drop as possible before smoking it. thx for the opportunity!

clami

clami

Friendly reminder - two more days to get your reviews in.

Thanks

ninfiction

Smoked this weekend, just need to get it typed in tonight.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tvolball

Got my review in. Thanks for letting me in, this was a great cigar.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

ninfiction

Got mine entered tonight. Thanks for including me Clay!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

clami

Quotetvolball - 4/23/2018  8:22 PM  Got my review in. Thanks for letting me in, this was a great cigar.

Glad you enjoyed it - has been one of my favorites lately.

clami

Today is the deadline.  Thanks for the guys who have submitted the reviews.  Hopefully everyone will be able to get them in.  Happy smoking.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

clami

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.