June Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 04/24/2018 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Brian, my address changed recently, sent you a PM
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

junglepete

Jeremy, Brian needs your address.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Mautrak

Brian, I sent a message to you with my address.

Thanks Pete.

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

bstessl

Everyone should have their sticks by Tuesday, sorry for the late package.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

Cap10_Morgan

Thanks Brian!  Looking forward to it!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Beegerply

Byron

junglepete

Mine landed this morning. Thanks for the smokes Brian...smoking a tag along right now  :smoker:
Guru of Frugality

Cap10_Morgan

Got mine today.  Thanks, Brian!  I'm going to wait until last minute to smoke the review stick.  Gonna give it time to rest after it's trip, but don't worry I will have it done on time.  Looking forward to the blind review.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

headfirst

Package received, thanks for the hitchhikers!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Mautrak

Brian, my cigar finally landed today.  Thanks for the hitchhikers as well!

bstessl

I'm glad they all arrived safely, sorry Jeremy, if I had your address with the rest of them it would've got there earlier

Mautrak

No worries.  I'll keep blaming the Post Office whether it was their fault or not!

junglepete

Smoked mine tonight. Reminds me of a few different blends. My curiosity is peaked. I'll spare the details so as not to influence  others.
Guru of Frugality

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

bstessl

Cool, thanks Pete!  Just let me know when you want the cigar info.

Beegerply

My review is in. Forgot to thank you for the extra's Brian, so THANKS :biggrin:
Byron

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Cap10_Morgan

Review is in. Can't wait to find out what it was.  Thanks, Brian!

Mautrak

Critique submitted.  Thank you for having me.  And I'm very curious as to what it was . . . .

junglepete

Thanks gents for getting these all in on time! They will be posted on the 1st, or close to, with the revealed name
Guru of Frugality

junglepete

So there we have it. It's Punch. It was good. My second guess after something AJ would have been something General Cigar Co.
Guru of Frugality

headfirst

I was leaning towards LGC myself...
-Charles Spurgeon

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.