June Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 04/24/2018 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

I thought this would be a good blind review, I had my doubts when I first had it, but was surprised.  For the money, it's not a bad smoke at all.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

headfirst

I'm honestly surprised a Punch was that good...and I'm glad to see I got the country of origin right...with a Nic filler, binder, and wrapper, that was a slow pitch I better not miss!   :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cap10_Morgan

This was a lot of fun.  Thanks again, Brian.  I'm just glad I found plenty of other reviews around the web that said cherry/dark fruit.  Was beginning to think I was crazy with the "cherry nougat" flavor I got.  Also read a LOT about inconsistent construction.  Based on the various reviews, I would say that is definitely a thing.  Some had issues, some didn't.  The construction of mine was absolutely perfect, and the main reason for such a high score.  Couldn't take off anything for construction or lighting/burn.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.