Contest: 3rd Annual Smoke a Stick, Review a Stick

Started by ninfiction, 04/27/2018 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

Got you down, now stop beating my scores in the arcade
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Deener27

Quoteninfiction - 5/8/2018  2:04 PM

Got you down, now stop beating my scores in the arcade

Thanks for the entry and the great contest!  First year that I am doing this and I gotta say, it is a ton of fun.

Can you hear the footsteps in the arcade kitchen???

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Got one more up from Cfickter that was very good.  Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

QuoteDeener27 - 5/8/2018  2:28 PM

Got one more up from Cfickter that was very good.  Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos.

Got it. Glad you're enjoying it and you do great reviews. I appreciate that you're taking a little extra time on them.

headfirst

AF Hemingway Between The Lines from my favorite Santa RDF.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cap10_Morgan

Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Norteno Robusto Extra from Appollo. Thanks for the spicy little number!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

ninfiction

Cap10_Morgan

Bolivar Royal Coronas from Shakinghorizons.  Wow....just wow, man!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

ninfiction

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/13/2018  4:16 PM

:bigthumbs:

appollo

Smoked a Reinado Cigar Geeks Ltd.Edt.supplied to me by Brian[Nirab].Thanks brother good stick.

StogieDad

Reviewed a RoMa Craft Tobac Intemperance EC XVIII The Faith I got from ShakingHorizons over 4 years ago!  Still very good!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Thanks guys!

Little less than 2 weeks left. Would be awesome if a few more people jumped in.

Silverstix

Got a couple nice ones in the humi but they are big sticks and I haven't had the time to sit down and enjoy a big toro....will try this weekend!

shakinghorizons

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/13/2018  3:16 PM

They sure are tasty with a couple years on them! Glad you enjoyed it!

05Venturer

just reviewed a Mi Barrio El Acere that I got from Toby :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

tfkirk

In and reviewed an A.J. Fernandez New World (Nicaraguan wrapper) Gobernador gifted by Gary (headfirst) Thanks Gary.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

ninfiction

Got you down!

Great reviews guys keep em coming!

headfirst

Quotetfkirk - 5/16/2018  9:09 PM

In and reviewed an A.J. Fernandez New World (Nicaraguan wrapper) Gobernador gifted by Gary (headfirst) Thanks Gary.

:thumbsup:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Just finished up a review for the Illusione Ultra OP No. 4 given to me by Dan aka Kid Montana
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Quote05Venturer - 5/20/2018  7:10 PM

Just finished up a review for the Illusione Ultra OP No. 4 given to me by Dan aka Kid Montana

Got you down brother!

Only 8 days to go, the more entries the better. Keep em coming!

Cap10_Morgan

Just smoked a La Palina Red Label Petit Lancero given to me by bstessl almost a year ago to the day.  I must have known I was going to enjoy this one so much and saved it for so long.  Thanks, Brian!

ninfiction

Silverstix

Just reviewed the Illusione MJ12 which I received from Johncw for the Birthday Bomb

ninfiction

QuoteSilverstix - 5/22/2018  7:31 AM

Just reviewed the Illusione MJ12 which I received from Johncw for the Birthday Bomb

Great cigar, great review!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.