Contest: 3rd Annual Smoke a Stick, Review a Stick

Started by ninfiction, 04/27/2018 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Smoked and reviewed a Southern Draw Quick Draw Habano that nirab gifted me a bit back.  Quite tasty!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

**No purchase required, alternate entry may be made by sending a postcard(to my mailbox), arriving no later than the contest deadline.

Incoming  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Silverstix

Just reviewed an Illusione Ultra that I got from MusicCity!

ninfiction

Got it Tom, great review!

Today and tomorrow are it. Smoke and review if you got em.

Cap10_Morgan

Smoked a Dapper Cubo Claro (Connecticut) Gordo thanks to sar127.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

ninfiction

Got you Jeff.

Alright guys this is done. I'll do the whole random number thing tonight when I get home from work and get some cigars shipped out tomorrow to the winner.

Thanks to those that participated and good luck!

ninfiction

Received one slightly delayed entry via the USPS this afternoon. Since yesterday had no mail service and I haven't selected a winner yet Kent will get an entry for this postcard he sent me from his trip last week. Very cool!

The post office can't even get a postcard from point A to point B without fcking it up though....sad

ninfiction

And the winner is silverstix - Tom! Congrats Tom, I'll get your fiver in the mail tomorrow.

The winner was selected via random number on Random.org. I randomly assigned numbers to each person's entry via Excel and Random.org selected the winning number.

Silverstix

Holy moly!!! Wow I never win stuff like this, or anything really haha, thanks Brian!!

This was a really cool idea. I've had the pleasure of interacting with some really generous people, it would be great if some of you guys lived in the NYC area to meet up for a smoke

ninfiction

QuoteSilverstix - 5/29/2018  8:24 PM

Holy moly!!! Wow I never win stuff like this, or anything really haha, thanks Brian!!

This was a really cool idea. I've had the pleasure of interacting with some really generous people, it would be great if some of you guys lived in the NYC area to meet up for a smoke

Don't thank me yet...wait until you see those dog rockets!

Cap10_Morgan

Congrats Tom!  Enjoy the dog rockets, lol.  And thanks again for the contest, Brian.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

headfirst

Tom, you better reinforce that mailbox, I've seen what Brian calls "dog rockets"!  Congrats! :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Silverstix

New mailbox:

ninfiction

lol they are in the mail. Hopefully you have them by Friday or Saturday.

Silverstix

Thanks again Brian.  I will post up a little brag when they arrive!

tfkirk

Congrats Tom, and Brian thanks for the contest. GREAT
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Silverstix

Brian - what can I say man, you really sent me some great cigars and I can't thank you enough! When I get to the office on Monday I'll post a pic, but for now I'll just say that if you have any more dog rockets like that and you wanna get rid of them, you have my address!!!

appollo

ninfiction

QuoteSilverstix - 6/2/2018  7:00 PM

Brian - what can I say man, you really sent me some great cigars and I can't thank you enough! When I get to the office on Monday I'll post a pic, but for now I'll just say that if you have any more dog rockets like that and you wanna get rid of them, you have my address!!!

Glad they arrived safely. Enjoy!  :biggrin:

Silverstix

Alright boys, time to brag a little - here are the winnings from the contest, some real dog rockets

Cfickter

congrats on the win, that Opus is outstanding
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Now that's what I call a good selection of dog rockets. :biggrin: Well done .

Cap10_Morgan

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.