The ABCs of Cigar Smoking

Started by gitfiddl, 05/26/2018 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap10_Morgan

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

gitfiddl

Okay!  Got everything sorted out.  The order is updated in a circuitous manner.  It goes without saying that I'm not going to bust anybody's balls if it takes a couple days to turn the pass around when it's your turn.  John's (MusicCity) address isn't public, but he'll give it as needed when his turn approaches.   I'll get the pass all boxed up and on it's way to StogieDad either tonight or tomorrow.

And Happy Father's Day!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

Looks like I got some time to print my A B C cigar bands

:biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

The ball is rolling and the package is in the air!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Got her!  P/T done in the next day or so and on the road!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

gitfiddl

QuoteStogieDad - 6/26/2018  4:57 PM

Got her!  P/T done in the next day or so and on the road!

Cool beans!  Glad you got it.  I was beginning to wonder if I'd got the address wrong.  I checked tracking and it said "delivered to mailroom".  

PurosIndios1

Is it too late to get in on this? I'd love to try some of these cigars you all keep talking about!

junglepete

QuotePurosIndios1 - 6/29/2018  2:01 AM

Is it too late to get in on this? I'd love to try some of these cigars you all keep talking about!

I think not for the following:

a) missed the boat
b) no feedback rating
c) not playing with a full deck
d) you seem like a bit of a dick

I hope that answers your question.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

StogieDad

This has been boxed up and transitioned, headed to the PO this afternoon.  Tracking number 9405803699300658762329

Thanks for having me!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

gitfiddl

QuoteStogieDad - 6/29/2018  4:19 PM

This has been boxed up and transitioned, headed to the PO this afternoon.  Tracking number 9405803699300658762329

Thanks for having me!

Nicely done and thanks for playing!

Deener27

Hey everybody,

I am going to be out of town until July 10th.  Wondering if I could appeal to the mercy of the court to get the box on the 11th?

Just wanted to throw this out there so that I don't hold the pass too long or worse (ie. it sits on the porch too long).

Hope you all have a great 4th!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

gitfiddl

QuoteDeener27 - 7/2/2018  7:01 PM

Hey everybody,

I am going to be out of town until July 10th.  Wondering if I could appeal to the mercy of the court to get the box on the 11th?

Just wanted to throw this out there so that I don't hold the pass too long or worse (ie. it sits on the porch too long).

Shouldn't be an issue.  There are a couple Geeks in front of you.  Thanks for the heads up.

Deener27

Quotegitfiddl - 7/2/2018  6:52 PM

QuoteDeener27 - 7/2/2018  7:01 PM

Hey everybody,

Shouldn't be an issue.  There are a couple Geeks in front of you.  Thanks for the heads up.

Back in town and back in the loop.  Thanks.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

Box is broke down in Buda it seems LOL
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 7/16/2018  11:30 AM

Box is broke down in Buda it seems LOL

Nirab just got back from IPCPR.  Just got clearance to send the other pass that way, so he should be good now.

05Venturer

Box arrived today, P&T's are complete.
Box is headed to Dave tomorrow.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

gitfiddl

Quote05Venturer - 7/25/2018  5:35 PM

Box arrived today, P&T's are complete.
Box is headed to Dave tomorrow.

Cool beans and thanks for playing!

Cfickter

Some damn fine P&Ts there

Dave, PM sent

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

gitfiddl

We've got some folks traveling and I need to rework the upcoming order.  Does anyone have any dates they'll be out of town?

Cfickter

Quotegitfiddl - 7/30/2018  7:27 AM  We've got some folks traveling and I need to rework the upcoming order.  Does anyone have any dates they'll be out of town?  

As per my PM August 4th - 10th 

gitfiddl

I've adjusted the pass order.  Let's give it a day to make sure it's okay with everybody.

Cap10_Morgan

No vacation time for me any time soon.  Just waiting on things to get closer to the end and hoping the Jax peeps can meet up.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

gitfiddl

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 7/31/2018  8:42 PM

No vacation time for me any time soon.  Just waiting on things to get closer to the end and hoping the Jax peeps can meet up.

That's still the plan.
 :biggrin:

Deener27

Thanks for the follow up on this.  I did receive the box on Monday and will await word on its next destination.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.