From the M*A*S*H episode"Fade Out, Fade In:" COL. POTTER: Cigar? RADAR: Will it stunt my growth? COL. POTTER: Whattya got to loose? RADAR: Is it Habit forming? COL. POTTER: Nah, I've smoked 5 cigars a day and never got the habit! RADAR: That's good to know! (After lighting cigars, Radar makes a puzzled look) COL POTTER: Nothin' like a good cigar on a clear morning! RADAR: Or Cream of Wheat. Later, Radar was found over the hill, sick from his first cigar...

Main Menu

The ABCs of Cigar Smoking

Started by gitfiddl, 05/26/2018 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

AS per my earlier PM, you need to move me or understand the pass will be delayed because of a trip I have the week of August 6th
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gitfiddl

QuoteCfickter - 8/1/2018  1:41 PM

AS per my earlier PM, you need to move me or understand the pass will be delayed because of a trip I have the week of August 6th

Done!  (I forgot to hit the "update button")   :-0
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Deener27

I will get this under way on Saturday.

Thanks for the update.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

gitfiddl

QuoteDeener27 - 8/2/2018  8:54 PM

I will get this under way on Saturday.

Thanks for the update.

That works for me.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Deener27

Pass is on the way.  Thanks for letting me play.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

gitfiddl

QuoteDeener27 - 8/4/2018  9:28 AM

Pass is on the way.  Thanks for letting me play.

You are quite welcome.  Thanks for being a part of it.

Gustoff

Received! It'll be a quick turn around, hoping to have it out tomorrow!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

All packaged up and ready to go! I'm just waiting on an address for the next shipment. Doesn't appear to be in the address list.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

gitfiddl

QuoteGustoff - 8/7/2018  12:42 PM

All packaged up and ready to go! I'm just waiting on an address for the next shipment. Doesn't appear to be in the address list.

His addy should be in your inbox now.

Gustoff

It's g2g. Mailing today, sorry for the wait.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

MusicCity

Cfickter

QuoteMusicCity - 8/13/2018  7:10 PM  Northbound, Chuck.

Thanks will post when it arrives!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

Box arrived. Looks good. Will dig into it tomorrow

05Venturer

QuoteMusicCity - 8/13/2018  6:10 PM

Northbound, Chuck.
You still need to transition to Chuck brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 8/16/2018  6:32 PM  
QuoteMusicCity - 8/13/2018  6:10 PM  Northbound, Chuck.
You still need to transition to Chuck brother

PM'd John about this also 

MusicCity

Sorry fellas! It has been done.

Cfickter

QuoteMusicCity - 8/20/2018  10:50 AM  Sorry fellas! It has been done.

No worries, thanks

Cfickter

Ok, P&Ts are in and box on its way to the StampBastid'
thanks for letting me play

DonM

I Have the pass and will go through it tonight

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

This will go out today, probably see it tomorrow!

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Cap10_Morgan

Got the package today.  Need to set up the final stage of the pass.  I'm pretty open except Monday night (FSU opener) and next Wednesday for fantasy football draft.  My thinking is the pass is pretty much over, pending our get together, so no huge rush...so whenever we can set it up?  Up to you guys.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

gitfiddl

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 8/29/2018  9:56 PM

Got the package today.  Need to set up the final stage of the pass.  I'm pretty open except Monday night (FSU opener) and next Wednesday for fantasy football draft.  My thinking is the pass is pretty much over, pending our get together, so no huge rush...so whenever we can set it up?  Up to you guys.

What's this weekend look like for y'all?

jagfandaddy

I'm game. Just let me know
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.