The ABCs of Cigar Smoking

Started by gitfiddl, 05/26/2018 12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap10_Morgan

Sorry, went out after work and missed this yesterday.  Probably last minute, but I've got a convenient opening tomorrow during mid-day if that works for you guys.  (The wife has stuff to do)  Otherwise, I could do any weeknight after work. I get off at 6pm downtown.  I can head anywhere, or if you guys want to actually check out the downtown Island Girl with me?  I'm down for whatever.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

gitfiddl

It's been a whirlwind around the Casa d' Gitfiddl.  How's this weekend look for y'all?
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cap10_Morgan

Yeah, it's a whirlwind here now also.  This weekend is out for me.  Got plans Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Ugh.  Starting to look like I should just mail the package to Hank.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

jagfandaddy

Are you still working across the street form my work? If so I could meet up there. Let me know
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cap10_Morgan

Damn!  Sorry I missed this, guys.  Must have gotten pushed out of the recent posts before I got a chance to read it.  I work downtown now.  Looks like our schedules just aren't going to line up any time soon.  I'll just get it in the mail on Monday.

gitfiddl

Where downtown?  I'm in the Federal Building on Bay.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cap10_Morgan

Ha!  Now I'm right across the street from you instead of Hank. I'm at TIAA now.  We can meet up and hand off if you want.  I work til 6, but if that's late for you, we could meet at lunch or something if you want.

gitfiddl

I got the pass today from Jeff (Cap10 Morgan).  He met me outside the Federal Building where I work.  Kind of funny.  He said "I'm glad you came outside.  I felt funny walking up to a government building with a taped up box..."  :-0  

Looking back, this is the third pass that has been handed off in person right outside my job.  The first was the "Full Power Pass" back in July 2010.  For some reason I can't view the pass history, but the details/banter are here:  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=5575.0  I met DennisA in Hemming Plaza during lunch.  Not sure what happened to Dennis...

The second was Kyle's (kylepwhalen) "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" pass in September of 2010  Kyle dropped off the Geeks map several years ago, too.  Last I remember he was working for CAO (or a parent company in Georgia)

Hank (jagfandaddy) and I will meet up and put the wrap on this one this weekend.

I'd like to thank everyone for playing in the ABC pass.  I think I've left feedback for all involved other than Hank.  I'll put together the surprise bonus participation award in the next day or two.  Who will the lucky winner be?  Stayed tuned to this channel and find out...

05Venturer

Quotegitfiddl - 10/1/2018  6:43 PM

Who will the lucky winner be?  Stayed tuned to this channel and find out...

That's a good question LOL  :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.