Being More Active Lately

Started by junglepete, 05/29/2018 08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

QuoteCfickter - 5/31/2018  10:14 AM

QuoteDeener27 - 5/31/2018  11:48 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 5/31/2018  10:27 AM  
QuoteKid Montana - 5/31/2018  11:23 AM  I'm on the site a couple times a day, almost every day, but average less than two [edit: three]posts per.   I just don't feel the burning need to post much I guess.

I am similar 
You are at least 5 posts per day in the Today's Smoke thread.   :biggrin:

Oh yeah, there is that

I'm going to assume he's just copy and pasting previous Today's Smokes.  Post whore.   :shamebag:

I'd rather have a cigar...

DonM

Alot has changed in the 9 years + I have been on the site.  Social media, like FB, google herfs, etc has changed how alot of people communicate.  There are still a lot of people on here that have been here when I joined, as well as some that have dropped off.  Still the best cigar site IMO, I interact with a lot of people from the site.  

If you need to be more active junglepete, you may need to join a gym?

:biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

xjking

Quotegitfiddl - 5/30/2018  7:13 PM

Quotexjking - 5/30/2018  6:32 PM

I'm very new to this site, and I enjoy reading all of the posts.  I don't post much myself because I'm a cigar newb myself and usually I don't have much to offer. I'm still in the process of trying all kinds of new cigars and picking through what I enjoy.  My pallette is far from developed, but sometimes I can pick out notes of this or that.

I also really enjoy the virtual humidor.  I update it daily and check the forums while I am here.

Well, welcome to Cigar Geeks.  And there are a lot of us old farts like me around here that like to help newbies out here and there unexpectedly.  If you and other newbies would just put their addresses in their profiles...  

:shades:  :biggrin:  :shades:

I see what ya did there :)
-Denis-

Camshaft83

I know I don't get on here near as much as I would like anymore. Peoples lives change and some like myself don't have the spare time that we once used too. When I can I hop on to see what has been going on with others but don't post much. Hopefully my new job at work will calm down soon and I'll get more time to participate on the site again.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

junglepete

QuoteDonM - 5/31/2018  

If you need to be more active junglepete, you may need to join a gym?

:biggrin:

Oh yeah, that's  what I'll do  :hitme: Lots of deep knee bends  :moon:  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.